Some Bank of America customers have been double-charged for purchases made with Apple Pay, the payment system Apple launched on Monday.
Bank of America
Bank of America illegally copied US$300 million worth of Tibco's enterprise software for use in a massive IT project at its Merrill Lynch subsidiary, Tibco alleges in a lawsuit.
The U.S. Department of Justice has brought charges against nine alleged members of a criminal organization that distributed the Zeus Trojan used to steal millions of dollars from bank accounts nationwide.
Serial entrepreneur Steve Kirsch's latest venture, Cointrust, is creating technology he says can turn Bitcoin into a mass-market currency.
Bank of America blamed a data breach on another company that revealed internal emails related to monitoring of hacktivist groups including Anonymous.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCScrum MasterNSW