U.S. President Barack Obama should oppose legislation intended to let businesses share cyberthreat information with each other and with government agencies because the bill would allow the sharing of too much personal information, a coalition of digi...
After the U.S. Congress approved what critics have called modest limits on the National Security Agency's collection of domestic telephone records, many lawmakers may be reluctant to further change the government's surveillance programs.
The U.S. National Security Agency is reportedly intercepting Internet communications from U.S. residents without getting court-ordered warrants, in an effort to hunt down malicious hackers.
The U.S. Senate has passed legislation intended to rein in the National Security Agency's bulk collection of domestic telephone records, sending the bill to President Barack Obama for his signature.
WikiLeaks wants to raise US$100,000 to offer as a reward for whoever leaks the full text of the controversial free trade agreement, the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP).
After six months of contentious debate over U.S. National Security Agency surveillance programs, prompted by leaks from former government contractor Edward Snowden, the third week in December may have marked a major turning point.
Politics collided with the world of technology this year as stories about U.S. government spying stirred angst both among the country's citizens and foreign governments, and the flawed HeathCare.gov site got American health-care reform off to a rocky...
The US presidential election result leaves President Barack Obama in the White House and maintains the balance of power in Congress. In many longstanding technology debates, policy experts see little movement forward, although lawmakers may look for ...
With the U.S. presidential election on Tuesday, it's fair to say that technology policy hasn't risen to the top of the agenda in the debate between President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney.
The press has been all over President-Elect Barack Obama's addiction to his BlackBerry and the possibility that he might have to give it up for reasons of national security. But no one in the media seems to be asking the most logical follow-up questi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
- 5 Oppo F1s review: 2016 has another King of the Best Value phones
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel asserts its trademark rights against John McAfee
- Big data: The obstacles we’re seeing and how to overcome them
- Privacy groups target kids advertising disguised as YouTube content
- Ex-NSA contractor hoarded two decades' worth of secrets
- Cloud growth continues to be the name of the game for Microsoft
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- NSPython Developer (DevOps)NSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW