After six months of contentious debate over U.S. National Security Agency surveillance programs, prompted by leaks from former government contractor Edward Snowden, the third week in December may have marked a major turning point.
Politics collided with the world of technology this year as stories about U.S. government spying stirred angst both among the country's citizens and foreign governments, and the flawed HeathCare.gov site got American health-care reform off to a rocky...
The US presidential election result leaves President Barack Obama in the White House and maintains the balance of power in Congress. In many longstanding technology debates, policy experts see little movement forward, although lawmakers may look for ...
With the U.S. presidential election on Tuesday, it's fair to say that technology policy hasn't risen to the top of the agenda in the debate between President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney.
The press has been all over President-Elect Barack Obama's addiction to his BlackBerry and the possibility that he might have to give it up for reasons of national security. But no one in the media seems to be asking the most logical follow-up questi...
Could Barack Obama ever expect to continue using his BlackBerry once he officially becomes president?
The 2008 presidential election gives CIOs and other IT executives a choice of two major-party candidates who are interested in technology-related issues. While the US economy and the war in Iraq have dominated the debate between Republican nominee Se...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- U.S. convicts Russian hacker in credit card theft scheme
- Apple patches iOS security flaws found in spyware targeting activist
- Informatica CEO: 'Data security is an unsolved problem'
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- Intel spreads 3D NAND to inexpensive consumer and enterprise SSDs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Embedded Software EngineerWA
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCJunior SQL DBA - Entry LevelVIC
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCIBM ODM Expert (Operation Decision Manager)ACT
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCData ModellerACT
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC