After six months of contentious debate over U.S. National Security Agency surveillance programs, prompted by leaks from former government contractor Edward Snowden, the third week in December may have marked a major turning point.
Politics collided with the world of technology this year as stories about U.S. government spying stirred angst both among the country's citizens and foreign governments, and the flawed HeathCare.gov site got American health-care reform off to a rocky...
The US presidential election result leaves President Barack Obama in the White House and maintains the balance of power in Congress. In many longstanding technology debates, policy experts see little movement forward, although lawmakers may look for ...
With the U.S. presidential election on Tuesday, it's fair to say that technology policy hasn't risen to the top of the agenda in the debate between President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney.
The press has been all over President-Elect Barack Obama's addiction to his BlackBerry and the possibility that he might have to give it up for reasons of national security. But no one in the media seems to be asking the most logical follow-up questi...
Could Barack Obama ever expect to continue using his BlackBerry once he officially becomes president?
The 2008 presidential election gives CIOs and other IT executives a choice of two major-party candidates who are interested in technology-related issues. While the US economy and the war in Iraq have dominated the debate between Republican nominee Se...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCProject Manager- Wealth and AdviceNSW
- FTLead Software Developer- Complex Tax & Superannuation SolutionsNSW
- FTJunior Software Developer- Complex Tax/ Superannuation SolutionNSW
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Linux/Security/LAN) 160211/SSA/521Asia
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- FTIT Cyber Security Requirements ConsultantACT
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital -PenrithNSW
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia