After six months of contentious debate over U.S. National Security Agency surveillance programs, prompted by leaks from former government contractor Edward Snowden, the third week in December may have marked a major turning point.
Politics collided with the world of technology this year as stories about U.S. government spying stirred angst both among the country's citizens and foreign governments, and the flawed HeathCare.gov site got American health-care reform off to a rocky...
The US presidential election result leaves President Barack Obama in the White House and maintains the balance of power in Congress. In many longstanding technology debates, policy experts see little movement forward, although lawmakers may look for ...
With the U.S. presidential election on Tuesday, it's fair to say that technology policy hasn't risen to the top of the agenda in the debate between President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney.
The press has been all over President-Elect Barack Obama's addiction to his BlackBerry and the possibility that he might have to give it up for reasons of national security. But no one in the media seems to be asking the most logical follow-up questi...
Could Barack Obama ever expect to continue using his BlackBerry once he officially becomes president?
The 2008 presidential election gives CIOs and other IT executives a choice of two major-party candidates who are interested in technology-related issues. While the US economy and the war in Iraq have dominated the debate between Republican nominee Se...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCProgram ManagementWA
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCSystem Engineer (DevOps)WA
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW