Proposed legislation that would require U.S. businesses to notify affected customers after data breaches is too weak because it would preempt stronger breach notification laws in several states and it wouldn't cover several classes of data, including...
Republican lawmakers repeatedly accused the U.S. Federal Communications Commission of being improperly influenced by President Barack Obama during the agency's recent net neutrality proceeding, but lawmakers failed to produce solid evidence during a ...
A U.S. Senate committee has voted in secret to approve a controversial bill that seeks to encourage businesses to share information about cyberthreats with each other and with government agencies.
U.S. President Barack Obama's administration still believes in the use of encryption to protect digital information, even after top officials have questioned how law enforcement agencies will get access to data on encrypted devices, a White House adv...
Four U.S. senators have resurrected legislation that would allow consumers to see and correct personal information held by data brokers and tell those businesses to stop sharing or selling it for marketing purposes.
The U.S. National Telecommunications and Information Administration plans to host a series of meetings with interested people aimed at developing best practices for protecting privacy in the burgeoning aerial drone industry.
A consumer privacy proposal from U.S. President Barack Obama's administration gives people too little control over their personal data and companies too much latitude to use that information, a coalition of 14 privacy and digital rights groups said.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has voted to approve new net neutrality rules by reclassifying broadband as a regulated public utility, over the objections of the commission's Republican members and large broadband providers.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has voted to overturn large parts of two state laws that limit local governments from funding and building broadband networks.
The U.S. Congress should pass net neutrality legislation that overturns proposed rules at the Federal Communications Commission so that the protections survive over the long term, some opponents of the FCC approach said.
Republicans in the U.S. Congress are demanding to know how much the White House influenced the Federal Communications Commission while the agency crafted net neutrality rules.
U.S. businesses and government agencies need to work more closely together to combat the growing threat of cyberattacks, President Barack Obama said Friday.
The White House heads west to Silicon Valley on Friday looking for ideas on how to improve the nation's cybersecurity, and members of President Barack Obama's administration are likely to get an earful.
The chairman of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission has undersold the amount of intrusive new regulations his net neutrality proposal will bring to the Internet and to broadband providers, a Republican commissioner said Tuesday.
A U.S. congressional committee has asked FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler whether the White House improperly influenced his decision to seek tighter regulation of Internet service providers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell XPS 13 laptop (early 2015 model)
- 2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ70 compact camera
- 3 HP Stream 8 tablet with Windows 8.1
- 4 Samsung Gear VR virtual reality headset
- 5 Alienware 13 gaming laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- LG may introduce leather-covered flagship smartphone at April 28 event
- Apple's iPhone trade-in program in China could boost sales
- Google cloud platform can now be managed from a phone
- IBM to pump US$3 billion into new IoT business unit
- EFF questions US government's software flaw disclosure policy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- FTDigital Communications Specialist | Internet Services| BrisbaneNSW
- FTEmail Campaign Manager - leading fashion group!NSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- FTDigital Producer - ConsumerNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTProduct Producer | MobileNSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTAgency Sales Manager - Software Sales - Major Global Tech Company!NSW
- FTMedia Sales Executive - Client Side!!NSW
- FTCRM Campaign ManagerNSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
- FTDigital Producer - Mobile AppsNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTMobile Sales managerNSW
- FTSales Manager - Seller AdvertisingNSW
- FTMarketing Executive | MusicNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW