The cybercriminals behind the CryptoWall ransomware threat have stepped up their game and are digitally signing new samples before using them in attacks in an attempt to bypass antivirus detection.
The PHP Group will reset the passwords for accounts on php.net, the official website of the PHP programming language, and will change the site's SSL certificate after attackers compromised two servers and injected malicious code into the website.
Visitors to the official website for the PHP programming language over the past couple of days might have had their computers infected with malware.
Barracuda Networks released a new update on Monday to further mitigate a security issue that could have allowed attackers to gain unauthorized access to some of its network security appliances through backdoor accounts originally intended for remote ...
A variety of networking and security appliances from Barracuda Networks contain backdoor accounts that could allow attackers to log in remotely over SSH (Secure Shell) and gain administrative, or root, access on the devices.
Despite the frothy headlines stirred by Twitter's initial public offering, tech is not in a bubble of the sort that arose before the 2000 dot-com crash.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Critical flaw lets hackers take control of Samsung SmartCam cameras
- Facebook launches fake news reporting tool in Germany
- Shopping goes high tech and hassle-free with new Intel technology
- Raspberry Pi's new computer for industrial applications goes on sale
- Social networks let the rich buy influence
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTLinux EngineerNSW
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnical Content CoordinatorVIC
- FTMS Exchange System Engineer l PowerShell l Message LabsNSW
- CCMicrosoft Devops Engineers - contract - SydneyNSW
- CCTester- InfrastructureACT
- FTSystems AnalystSA
- CCService Desk SMENSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXSA
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- TPIT Procurement OfficerQLD
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- FTLead Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- CCSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCIT Risk Specialist (Assurance) - TelcoVIC
- CCService Desk Consultant-Baseline Clearance RequiredNSW
- TPICT Support Analyst (level 1 & 2)SA
- TPLevel 3 Systems EngineerWA