The cybercriminals behind the CryptoWall ransomware threat have stepped up their game and are digitally signing new samples before using them in attacks in an attempt to bypass antivirus detection.
The PHP Group will reset the passwords for accounts on php.net, the official website of the PHP programming language, and will change the site's SSL certificate after attackers compromised two servers and injected malicious code into the website.
Visitors to the official website for the PHP programming language over the past couple of days might have had their computers infected with malware.
Barracuda Networks released a new update on Monday to further mitigate a security issue that could have allowed attackers to gain unauthorized access to some of its network security appliances through backdoor accounts originally intended for remote ...
A variety of networking and security appliances from Barracuda Networks contain backdoor accounts that could allow attackers to log in remotely over SSH (Secure Shell) and gain administrative, or root, access on the devices.
Despite the frothy headlines stirred by Twitter's initial public offering, tech is not in a bubble of the sort that arose before the 2000 dot-com crash.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Physical RAM attack can root Android and possibly other devices
- Chinese firm recalls camera products linked to massive DDOS attack
- Not robocop, but robojudge? AI learns to rule in human rights cases
- French surveillance law is unconstitutional after all, highest court says
- WikiLeaks says it doesn’t collaborate with states
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FT.Net CRM Dynamics Developer LeadVIC
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- CCSAS DI DeveloperNSW
- CCWindows EngineerACT
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystVIC
- FTOperational Integrity ManagerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842Asia
- CCContract IT Assistant (System Backup Operation) 161014/ITA/523Asia
- CCCommunications ManagerVIC
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCProgram ManagerACT
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- CCTechnical Test AnalystACT
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- CCSystems Engineer - NetApp, Exchange, ADNSW
- CCOracle Functional Consultant | 6mth ContractVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - PIMAsia
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack Java DeveloperNSW