Although our battery tests have shown that, under heavy use, the fourth-generation iPad can last for more than 9 hours on a single charge, sometimes you need even more juice.
You're packing for a trip. You've already crammed the chargers for your smartphone and laptop into your bag, but your tablet charger is MIA and you're debating whether to bring along a spare charger for your laptop--just in case.
They say that celebrity deaths come in threes. It appears that Mophie battery cases for the iPhone 5 come in twos. Just a couple weeks after releasing the Juice Pack Helium --the company's first battery case for the iPhone 5--Mophie has unveiled its ...
Active iPhone owners face a choice: They can use their phones with abandon; they can recharge the phone at some point during the day; or they can opt for a battery of some sort. I prefer an iPhone case that includes a built-in battery.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProject Manager - Process Transformation / AutomationNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTField Systems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderNSW
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperVIC
- CCAccount Executive - SMEVIC
- CCInfrastructure Security SpecialistNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeaderNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst --Test Manager- Government backgroundNSW
- TP.NET Developer (Sitecore)QLD
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- CCProduct Manager - Life Insurance (Fixed-Term)VIC
- CCIT Systems AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Finance - CBDNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSAP Team Lead - Configuration ManagementACT
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Security Advisor - CISSP - Permanent - Nth SydNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity AdministratorVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCProject Manager / Senior Business AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Service Delivery ManagerVIC