The Surface Pro 3 is having battery issues again, but this time it's largely affecting LG-made batteries.
Microsoft today continued to press its case that Windows 10's Edge browser is more power efficient than rivals.
A portable battery with a lot of potential for charging a laptop with USB-C.
Google recently ran a battery life test comparing Chrome 46 to Chrome 53. And the winner was...Chrome.
Samsung Electronics is on the verge of making a substantial investment in BYD, a Chinese manufacturer of electric cars and batteries.
You're packing for a trip. You've already crammed the chargers for your smartphone and laptop into your bag, but your tablet charger is MIA and you're debating whether to bring along a spare charger for your laptop--just in case.
They say that celebrity deaths come in threes. It appears that Mophie battery cases for the iPhone 5 come in twos. Just a couple weeks after releasing the Juice Pack Helium --the company's first battery case for the iPhone 5--Mophie has unveiled its ...
Active iPhone owners face a choice: They can use their phones with abandon; they can recharge the phone at some point during the day; or they can opt for a battery of some sort. I prefer an iPhone case that includes a built-in battery.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderQLD
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- CCMS Dynamics CRM Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane basedOther
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCConsumer Social Specialist / Campaign Manager (Digital)VIC
- TPSolution Architect | HRISQLD
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCFinancial AnalystNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterOther
- FTEnterprise Architect - BusinessQLD
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderQLD
- CCSenior Java Developer | WebNSW
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- FTHelpdesk Support- LANNSW
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTDevOps EngineerQLD
- FTJunior Data Centre Support Technician - Sydney CBDACT
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagersACT
- CCWeb Optimisation AnalystNSW
- FTInfrastructure AnalystQLD
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystNSW