Panasonic's flexible Lithium-ion battery will maintain its electrical characteristics even after repeated bending.
Settings for screen brightness, low-power mode and more will help you last longer on a charge.
A French startup opened a crowdfunding campaign for a paper-thin sticker that adheres to the back of a smartphone or tablet, enabling wireless charging from a pad that handles multiple devices at the same time.
It's not ready for primetime yet, but work is under way to make wireless charging significantly faster at replenishing your battery.
Tesla said it will hold off on selling its 10kWh backup battery and instead sell only a 7kWh intermittent battery for homes.
Avoid the dreaded 'battery low' message with these simple tips
Kyle Wiens and his team at iFixit, a Web site that provides free repair manuals and advice forums, are some of the smartest Apple geeks around. They've taken apart countless iPhones, Macs and iPads to see what makes them tick-and, of course, to find ...
Videos about Battery
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
- New details emerge about Intel's super-small Euclid computer for robots
- Microsoft will soon end Office 2013 distribution through Office 365
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCAutomation Test Analyst - Geospatial and Industrial EnterpriseVIC
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- TPTechnical Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTLevel 2 Help Desk SupportNSW
- FTMDM - ConsultantNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- TPPL/SQL DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCCapacity and Performance Analyst - Mainframe - Z SystemsVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- CCSenior Engineer - Finance PackagesQLD
- CCSystems EngineerQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTAutomation Test Analyst - APS 6 non-ongoingACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTLead/ Senior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant/Systems AnalystQLD
- FTJunior Software DeveloperQLD
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- FTSAP Business Objects ConsultantACT
- FTWeb Front- End DeveloperSA
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire Developers - Brisbane basedVIC
- CCDigital Business Analyst - Apps DevelopmentNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW