Mobile World Congress is the go to event for all things mobile. While it has a huge focus on enterprise and business to business tech, it is still the go to place for consumer releases from all the big brands, excluding Apple which does not participa...
The BBC has finalized the design of the micro:bit, the tiny computer it will give to 1 million British schoolchildren later this year to help them learn about computing.
The European Union faces a huge shortfall of qualified IT staff in Europe by 2020, prompting EU countries to redouble efforts to offer technology training.
A fraudulent website that cloned the BBC has gone offline after it received a surge of traffic for running a bogus story concerning the violence at French satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo.
The former Director General of the World Trade Organization is to head up a new group looking at the future use of TV broadcast spectrum across the European Union.
"A child born today will grow up with no conception of privacy at all," Edward Snowden warned Wednesday in a message broadcast to U.K. television viewers.
Clumsy iPhone users break a new iPhone in the first 10 weeks, and even earlier for the latest models that can last less than six weeks.
Apple's iTunes Store now has more than one billion podcast subscriptions, the company has announced.
Has Apple ever refused to repair your iPhone because it was water damaged? If you made a warranty claim and were turned down by Apple before December 2009 you may be able to claim compensation.
As we wrote last week, Apple's rights to the iPhone trademark in Brazil was hanging in the balance, in the latest twist, Brazilian regulators have ruled the company doesn't have the exclusive rights to the name in the country.
Samsung's Galaxy S4 and Note 3 could be the first smartphones to market with flexible displays.
Samsung has offered to disable some of its Galaxy Tab 10.1 features in order to overturn a ban on sales of the device in <a href="http://www.macworld.co.uk/business/news/index.cfm?newsid=3305923">Australia</a>.
A report issued last week that claimed users of Microsoft's Internet Explorer have lower IQs than those who run rival browsers was a hoax.
The BBC is expanding its popular iPlayer digital content service, launching a subscription iPad application for 11 European countries, the broadcaster said on Thursday.
Several news services are reporting that the son of Eugene Kaspersky, founder of the Moscow-based security firm Kaspersky Labs, has been kidnapped for ransom in Russia.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- HPE has won $3 billion in a lawsuit against Oracle
- Tesla's autopilot is being investigated after a fatal crash
- Will NBN be the biggest loser in Saturday’s Federal Election?
- This mobile Trojan from China fills your phone with porn apps
- Eyefi leaves some card owners stranded, highlighting IoT hazards
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- CCSenior Media AnalystVIC
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCSr Business Analyst FI/CO, ERP, Procurement, Payroll, HR, SAPNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnologyOne System Administration and DevelopmentACT
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia