Only two social networking sites make minors' profiles private by default, according to a test of 14 such sites conducted for the European Commission.
According to press reports, AOL has finally got rid of its Bebo albatross.
First they came for Bebo and now it looks as if even larger rival MySpace is losing the battle against the social networking steamroller that is Facebook.
AOL is actively trying to rid itself of Bebo, the social-networking site it acquired two years ago for a whopping US$850 million.
Bebo is launching local-language versions of its social networking site in five European countries, offering premium video content via media partners, the company said Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google, Honeywell resolve patent dispute over Nest thermostats
- FTTN revenue begins to trickle in for NBN
- HP partners with Intel to invigorate STEM (+4 photos)
- NBN set to hit 1 million connections
- Samsung Notebook 9 Pro review: This feature-packed 15-inch laptop makes a few compromises
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- FTSoftware (.Net) DeveloperACT
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCSr. Business Analyst - ServicePLUSVIC
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Sydney BasedNSW
- FTApplication Team Lead | Billing & CreditVIC
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCSAP HR & Payroll consultant - July STARTACT
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCFront end web developer - JUNE / JULY STARTACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCInstructional DesignerQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCProject Support CoordinatorQLD
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC