A Brussels court has ruled that Belgian ISPs don't have to pay copyright levies for offering access to copyright protected materials online.
Keylogging malware that may have been used by the NSA shares signficant portions of code with a component of Regin, a sophisticated platform that has been used to spy on businesses, government institutions and private individuals for years.
The GPRS Roaming Exchange (GRX) network, which carries roaming traffic among hundreds of mobile operators worldwide, contains Internet-reachable hosts that run vulnerable and unnecessary services, recent security scans reveal.
Belgian cryptographer Jean-Jacques Quisquater had his personal computer infected with malware as the result of a targeted attack that's believed to be related to a security breach discovered last year at Belgian telecommunications group Belgacom. Acc...
British intelligence agency Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) reportedly used spoofed LinkedIn and Slashdot pages to compromise the computers of network engineers working for global roaming exchange providers based in Europe.
Belgian telecommunications group Belgacom found unauthorized changes made to a router at its BICS subsidiary, which provides wholesale communication services to hundreds of operators worldwide.
Sabam, the Belgian association of authors, composers and publishers, has sued the country's three biggest ISPs, saying that they should be paying copyright levies for offering access to copyright protected materials online.
An additional 16 broadband providers and data center companies have signed up to the European Commission's initiative to reduce electricity consumption.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple hires mobile encryption pioneer amid encryption debate
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- HPE is spinning out its huge services business and merging it with CSC
- Tech woes hamper jury in Oracle case aginst Google
- Cisco's Meraki spreads its cloud to voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- CCechnical Specialist ApplicationsACT
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- CCQA OfficerACT
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- CCTester Analyst - learn on the job!ACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 1610524/CCO/vmtAsia
- CCSystem AdmimistratorQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia