High quality sound, battery powered portability, and a wacky design make this speaker an interesting one to consider
The BenQ-made smartphone is the best to come from Kogan yet
The BenQ SP890 can be used as a home theatre projector or for boardroom presentations
The BenQ G2222HDL is an inexpensive 21.5in flatscreen monitor - but does it represent good value?
This slim, LED-backlit LCD monitor from BenQ is stylish but requires tweaking for best colour performance
Kogan has launched its flagship Agora 4G Pro as the etailer increases its competitive in the budget end of the smartphone market.
Online retailer Kogan has dropped the price of its Agora 4G smartphone following the unveiling of the Agora 4G+.
BenQ claims the W1070+ can produce better colour quality than the current leading model, Epson’s EH-TW5200, with the company going as far as conducting a side-by-side comparison.
BenQ is in talks with Telstra, Optus and Vodafone to stock its range of smartphones following its debut of the Kogan Agora 4G smartphone.
BenQ Australia today launched two new budget digital camcorders. The BenQ Camcorder S11 is a pocket Full HD (1080p) video camera that has an integrated LED-based pico projector for playing back footage. The BenQ Camcorder S21 is also capable of 1080p...
The design of the smartphone takes a page from LG’s book on the G3. Its body is plastic, though silver colouring and a hairline finish give the illusion it is metallic. Contours on the smartphone’s sides make it easier to hold, which is needed becaus...
Taiwanese e-reader makers jockeyed to show off new technologies at the Taipei International Book Exhibition over the weekend and said the emerging model for the devices is to sell them as part of a content bundle.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCProject Services CoordinatorACT
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CloudVIC
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- FTSAP PI ABAP SpecialistVIC
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCIT Business Analyst- Infrastructure, BABOK- Government BackgrndNSW
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW