The design of the smartphone takes a page from LG’s book on the G3. Its body is plastic, though silver colouring and a hairline finish give the illusion it is metallic. Contours on the smartphone’s sides make it easier to hold, which is needed becaus...
Taiwanese e-reader makers jockeyed to show off new technologies at the Taipei International Book Exhibition over the weekend and said the emerging model for the devices is to sell them as part of a content bundle.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Workstation software flaw exposes industrial control systems to hacking
- Critical account creation flaws patched in popular Joomla CMS
- ARM builds up security in the tiniest IoT chips
- Google is trying to reinvent the whiteboard
- Google buys eye-tracking VR firm Eyefluence
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTCRM AdministratorACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectQLD
- TPSenior UI Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCContract IT Helpdesk Support (Lotus Notes) 161007/ITHS/vmpAsia
- CCSharePoint / Office365 DeveloperWA
- CCProject SchedulerACT
- CCHuman Sciences Professional - DefenceACT
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectWA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantWA
- CCBackup ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCITSM Process AnalystNSW
- FTSystem Engineer l Applications & SOE PackagersNSW
- FTMid-Senior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCService Now DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Senior Systems Administrator- Server Patching RemediationNSW