Kogan has launched its flagship Agora 4G Pro as the etailer increases its competitive in the budget end of the smartphone market.
Online retailer Kogan has dropped the price of its Agora 4G smartphone following the unveiling of the Agora 4G+.
BenQ claims the W1070+ can produce better colour quality than the current leading model, Epson’s EH-TW5200, with the company going as far as conducting a side-by-side comparison.
BenQ is in talks with Telstra, Optus and Vodafone to stock its range of smartphones following its debut of the Kogan Agora 4G smartphone.
BenQ Australia today launched two new budget digital camcorders. The BenQ Camcorder S11 is a pocket Full HD (1080p) video camera that has an integrated LED-based pico projector for playing back footage. The BenQ Camcorder S21 is also capable of 1080p...
BenQ launched its second-generation e-reader on Friday, a device able to download e-books via Wi-Fi or 3G networks and take notes using the touchscreen.
BenQ has introduced what it claims are the slimmest LCD monitors in the world. The new super-slim LED-backlit monitors--marketed as part of the V Series--measure a mere 15mm (0.59in) thick, and will come in 22- and 24-inch variations.
Taiwanese electronics maker BenQ plans to continue to focus on e-readers instead of developing a tablet device similar to Apple's iPad, and believes a color version of its nReader due out later this year will be one of the keys to winning the market.
The new nReader by BenQ launched in Taipei on Wednesday as part of the Taipei International Book Exhibition (TIBE) 2010, and the company is already planning note-taking capabilities for its next generation model due out in April.
BenQ put its nReader on display at Taiwan's IT Month exhibition in Taipei and representatives say it will roll out in Taiwan and China this January for NT$8,990 (US$280).
BenQ today launched the world's first 21.5in LED monitor, one of 49 new products from the company that will hit the market in Australia before the end of 2009
BenQ today announced the launch of its 22 inch LCD monitor TV, SE2231, coupled with an introductory offer of a free DTH connection, installation and six months subscription with every purchase.
Taiwanese consumer electronics maker BenQ plans to launch a smartphone and a netbook running Google's Android operating system next year, a company representative confirmed Thursday.
BenQ announced the launch of its G series LCD monitors, the BenQ G920HDA, BenQ G2020HD, BenQ G2220HD and BenQ 2410HD. These G series LCD monitors come equipped with the aspect ratio of 16:9 and a high dynamic contrast ratio of 40,000:1 with 5ms respo...
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Privacy advocates plan to fight Congress' repeal of ISP privacy rules
- Waze lets you order coffee and a donut from Dunkin' before you get there
- Windows 10 Creators Update review: Gaming, inking, and Edge win, while mixed reality loses
- How to get Windows 10 Creators Update: The release date and more
- Tested: Microsoft Edge is the only browser to run Netflix in 4K
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTProject Coordinator ($280-$300 per day)NSW
- FTInfrastructure EngineerNSW
- CCApplication PackagerNSW
- TPSenior/Lead AEM DeveloperQLD
- TPTechnical Analyst - 6 Month Contract - Great Rates Of PayNSW
- TPSenior Communications EngineerWA
- FTSOE Team LeaderNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Reports EditorQLD
- FTAgile CoachVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTProject AnalystACT
- CCProject Manager Retail Supply Chain OptimisationNSW
- FTNetwork Services ManagerQLD
- FTLooking for Information Security professional @ CanberraNSW
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Test Analyst-InfrastructureNSW
- CCNetwork Testing Integration SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- FTAEM Architect - Blue Chip organisationNSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCDocument Scanning OfficerACT
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperSA
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD