Kogan has launched its flagship Agora 4G Pro as the etailer increases its competitive in the budget end of the smartphone market.
Online retailer Kogan has dropped the price of its Agora 4G smartphone following the unveiling of the Agora 4G+.
BenQ claims the W1070+ can produce better colour quality than the current leading model, Epson’s EH-TW5200, with the company going as far as conducting a side-by-side comparison.
BenQ is in talks with Telstra, Optus and Vodafone to stock its range of smartphones following its debut of the Kogan Agora 4G smartphone.
BenQ Australia today launched two new budget digital camcorders. The BenQ Camcorder S11 is a pocket Full HD (1080p) video camera that has an integrated LED-based pico projector for playing back footage. The BenQ Camcorder S21 is also capable of 1080p...
BenQ launched its second-generation e-reader on Friday, a device able to download e-books via Wi-Fi or 3G networks and take notes using the touchscreen.
BenQ has introduced what it claims are the slimmest LCD monitors in the world. The new super-slim LED-backlit monitors--marketed as part of the V Series--measure a mere 15mm (0.59in) thick, and will come in 22- and 24-inch variations.
Taiwanese electronics maker BenQ plans to continue to focus on e-readers instead of developing a tablet device similar to Apple's iPad, and believes a color version of its nReader due out later this year will be one of the keys to winning the market.
The new nReader by BenQ launched in Taipei on Wednesday as part of the Taipei International Book Exhibition (TIBE) 2010, and the company is already planning note-taking capabilities for its next generation model due out in April.
BenQ put its nReader on display at Taiwan's IT Month exhibition in Taipei and representatives say it will roll out in Taiwan and China this January for NT$8,990 (US$280).
BenQ today launched the world's first 21.5in LED monitor, one of 49 new products from the company that will hit the market in Australia before the end of 2009
BenQ today announced the launch of its 22 inch LCD monitor TV, SE2231, coupled with an introductory offer of a free DTH connection, installation and six months subscription with every purchase.
Taiwanese consumer electronics maker BenQ plans to launch a smartphone and a netbook running Google's Android operating system next year, a company representative confirmed Thursday.
BenQ announced the launch of its G series LCD monitors, the BenQ G920HDA, BenQ G2020HD, BenQ G2220HD and BenQ 2410HD. These G series LCD monitors come equipped with the aspect ratio of 16:9 and a high dynamic contrast ratio of 40,000:1 with 5ms respo...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Innovation: Not with a boom but a whisper
- HPE has won US$3 billion in a lawsuit against Oracle
- Tesla's autopilot is being investigated after a fatal crash
- Will NBN be the biggest loser in Saturday’s Federal Election?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCSharepoint ConsultantQLD
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW