The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules went into effect Friday, after an appeals court denied multiple requests to delay them while the agency faces 10 lawsuits challenging the regulations.
A U.S. appeals court has denied requests by several broadband providers and trade groups to delay the Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules while they challenge the regulations.
After the U.S. Congress approved what critics have called modest limits on the National Security Agency's collection of domestic telephone records, many lawmakers may be reluctant to further change the government's surveillance programs.
The U.S. Senate was deadlocked on Friday over whether to extend authorization for the National Security Agency's massive collection of domestic telephone records, with Majority Leader Mitch McConnell insisting the surveillance program should continue...
The majority leader of the U.S. Senate has introduced a bill that would extend the surveillance provisions of the Patriot Act until 2020, instead of expiring on June 1.
It's difficult to predict how an appeals court will rule after it hears arguments Monday in Verizon Communication's challenge of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Identity thieves obtain 100,000 electronic filing PINs from IRS system
- Opera gets acquisition offer from Chinese consortium that includes Qihoo
- US regulator coming around to view that a Google computer could qualify as car driver
- Poseidon hacker group behind long-running extortion scheme
- Is Docker ditching Ubuntu Linux? Confusion reigns
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT