Facebook prevails in IPO lawsuit... Jeep hack prompts recall of 1.4 million vehicles... Kill switch isn't killing phone theft... and more tech news
Best Buy will start selling the Apple Watch from Aug. 7, becoming the first national retailer for the smartwatches in the U.S. other than Apple stores, as Apple tries to reach the product to more customers.
Best Buy said its customers could start using Apple Pay from Monday to make purchases on its app through the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, thus appearing to break ranks with a group of leading U.S. merchants who are backing an alternative payment syste...
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should move forward with a plan to open up new 5GHz spectrum to Wi-Fi as consumer demand for wireless bandwidth skyrockets, a member of the commission said Friday.
Cable operators Comcast, Time Warner Cable and Charter Communications have joined forces and formed WifiForward, an organization that will work to protect existing unlicensed frequencies and get lawmakers to free up more spectrum.
Well, no wonder we haven't seen too many people sporting the Galaxy Gear since its debut. People keep returning them.
In a world full of largely similar Chromebooks, HP's 14-inch (and aptly named) HP Chromebook 14 stands out largely because of its comparatively big screen; all other Chromebooks rock roughly netbook-sized screens.
Hey, remember just the other day when Google told us that its new Nexus 7 tablet would go on sale July 30 in the US? Good times, good times. Well, Google apparently uses a different calendar from the rest of us because over at the Googleplex, "July 3...
Given how many great laptops have been sullied by miserable touchpads, it's good to hear that Microsoft is trying to do something about it.
Best Buy has recalled about 5,100 replacement batteries for Apple's MacBook Pro laptops, after 13 reports that the battery caught fire, a U.S. consumer safety agency said.
Sony's Playstation 4 and Microsoft's Xbox One may not launch until the end of the year, but some retailers are already selling out of their launch day allotments.
Opening its own brick-and-mortar retail stores could help Google sell more of its Chromebooks, Nexus tablets and other hardware, analysts said Friday, reacting to online reports that Google may soon be coming to the local shopping mall.
Just hours after Microsoft Surface Windows 8 Pro went on sale Saturday, the 128GB version of the tablet sold out online.
Microsoft's Surface RT tablet sold 1 million units in the fourth quarter, fewer than expected, according to a UBS analyst.
Heavily discounted PCs and tablets will be sold by top retailers on Black Friday, which marks one of the most active shopping days in the U.S. Walmart and Best Buy will offer fully equipped laptops for under US$200, <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/ar...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia