Facebook prevails in IPO lawsuit... Jeep hack prompts recall of 1.4 million vehicles... Kill switch isn't killing phone theft... and more tech news
Best Buy will start selling the Apple Watch from Aug. 7, becoming the first national retailer for the smartwatches in the U.S. other than Apple stores, as Apple tries to reach the product to more customers.
Best Buy said its customers could start using Apple Pay from Monday to make purchases on its app through the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, thus appearing to break ranks with a group of leading U.S. merchants who are backing an alternative payment syste...
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should move forward with a plan to open up new 5GHz spectrum to Wi-Fi as consumer demand for wireless bandwidth skyrockets, a member of the commission said Friday.
Cable operators Comcast, Time Warner Cable and Charter Communications have joined forces and formed WifiForward, an organization that will work to protect existing unlicensed frequencies and get lawmakers to free up more spectrum.
Well, no wonder we haven't seen too many people sporting the Galaxy Gear since its debut. People keep returning them.
In a world full of largely similar Chromebooks, HP's 14-inch (and aptly named) HP Chromebook 14 stands out largely because of its comparatively big screen; all other Chromebooks rock roughly netbook-sized screens.
Hey, remember just the other day when Google told us that its new Nexus 7 tablet would go on sale July 30 in the US? Good times, good times. Well, Google apparently uses a different calendar from the rest of us because over at the Googleplex, "July 3...
Given how many great laptops have been sullied by miserable touchpads, it's good to hear that Microsoft is trying to do something about it.
Best Buy has recalled about 5,100 replacement batteries for Apple's MacBook Pro laptops, after 13 reports that the battery caught fire, a U.S. consumer safety agency said.
Sony's Playstation 4 and Microsoft's Xbox One may not launch until the end of the year, but some retailers are already selling out of their launch day allotments.
Opening its own brick-and-mortar retail stores could help Google sell more of its Chromebooks, Nexus tablets and other hardware, analysts said Friday, reacting to online reports that Google may soon be coming to the local shopping mall.
Just hours after Microsoft Surface Windows 8 Pro went on sale Saturday, the 128GB version of the tablet sold out online.
Microsoft's Surface RT tablet sold 1 million units in the fourth quarter, fewer than expected, according to a UBS analyst.
Heavily discounted PCs and tablets will be sold by top retailers on Black Friday, which marks one of the most active shopping days in the U.S. Walmart and Best Buy will offer fully equipped laptops for under US$200, <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/ar...
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung mulls iris scanners on smartphones to log into Windows PCs
- Samsung unveils Galaxy Book, a Windows 10 tablet aimed at the Surface-curious
- Huawei's P10 camera-phone comes in more colors than the rainbow
- HP’s Pro x2 convertible takes on the iPad with vertical accessories
- HP’s Elite x3 Windows phone gets a job with Mobile Retail and Mobile Scanning Solutions
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- CCData Engineer (Java/ Data/ Big Data Developer)VIC
- CCNetwork ArchitectWA
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)QLD
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - Wealth AdviceNSW
- CCIT Operations Centre EngineerQLD
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- CCMarketing SpecialistNSW
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- TPIT Project Officer - TMRQLD
- CCProject / Portfolio SchedulerNSW
- CCSAP Billing & Invoicing ConsultantNSW
- FTClient Delivery ManagerSA
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Regulatory/Compliance - BankingNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD
- TPSOE AdministratorQLD
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW