Security experts today warned users to be on the watch for targeted email attacks after a breach at a major marketing firm that may have put millions of addresses in the hands of hackers and scammers.
Verizon Wireless CIO Ajay Waghray ORLANDO -- IT innovations at Verizon Wireless have been put to work behind recent online customer account management systems and upgrades to Verizon store kiosks, said Ajay Waghray, CIO at Verizon Wireless.
Satellite-LTE startup LightSquared has made a deal for national electronics retailer Best Buy to resell its service, LightSquared CEO and Chairman Sanjiv Ahuja said on Wednesday at the CTIA Wireless trade show.
ORLANDO -- The PlayBook tablet from Research in Motion, priced from $499, will go on sale April 19 at Best Buy stores, RIM and Best Buy announced Tuesday at the CTIA conference here.
Apple has started taking online orders for the iPad 2 tablet Friday morning and its stores will begin sales at 5pm EST today.
The Google Android-based Motorola Mobility Xoom tablet will start at about $600 for a Wi-Fi only version – a price that should be much more competitive with Apple iPad pricing than was initially thought.
The Motorola Xoom, the much anticipated Google Android 3.0-based tablet unveiled during CES last month, will sport a price tag of about $800 and be available on Feb. 24.
Motorola's highly anticipated Xoom Android tablet finally has a launch date and pricing details (at least in the US), with the much hyped tablet hitting the shelves on 24 February for US$799.
It has been a busy morning in Mountain View as Google has announced the official details and specs regarding Android 2.3 (also known as "Gingerbread") as the well as the first phone to ship with the new version of the operating system. The Nexus S wi...
Microsoft will slash the price of its Office for Mac 2011 suite by as much as 33% next week during a five-day sale.
Google's Nexus One phone wasn't exactly a smash hit, but that apparently hasn't stopped the company from issuing a sequel.
Drupal 7, the next major version of the popular open source content management system, could reach a release candidate stage as early as this week, the founder of the system said on Wednesday.
With the shopping season just around the corner, it's a good bet you'll buy at least a few gifts via your iPhone. But if you download retailer apps, be prepared for varied experiences in response time, availability and consistency, according to Gomez...
Sprint Nextel will sell the Samsung Galaxy Tab touchscreen tablet for $399.99 with a two-year service contract, starting Nov. 14, the carrier announced Monday.
In the wake of the success of the Apple iPad, there seems to be a virtually endless line of competing tablets on the horizon. Most of the attention is focused on the operating system platform that drives the tablet, but the battle for the processor t...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Attackers start wiping data from CouchDB and Hadoop databases
- LinkedIn overhauls its desktop website
- Switches coming out this year will drive open networking forward
- Sniper Elite 4 preview: More sniping, less shooting
- Facebook plans new data center in Denmark
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCSenior Support EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CC3x DevOps / Integration Developers l AWS- Cloud- Linux- Puppet Ansible- JIRA-DNSW
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst - Apps DevelopmentNSW
- CCTelco Program ManagerVIC
- FTLinux EngineerNSW
- FTWeb Front- End DeveloperSA
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Travel and Expense Management SystemQLD
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantVIC
- FTSOE Team LeaderWA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- FTLinux EngineerNSW
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCAgile CoachWA
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- TPTechnical WriterACT
- FTSecurity System EngineerSA