In addition to announcing that SimCity has gone gold, EA is letting players participate in a second round of beta testing.
Electronic Arts has released a beta of Crysis 3's multiplayer leading up to the game’s February 21 release in Australia.
Mozilla plans to ship a beta of Firefox 4 next month, and a final by the end of November, a company executive said yesterday.
Microsoft is taking aim at one of Google's most popular services, Google Maps, with a richer version of its own online mapping service that was released in beta on Wednesday.
Microsoft launched the beta of Office Home and Business 2010 over the weekend and is delivering the preview using its new "streaming" download technology.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- SoftBank gives more detail about $50B US investment
- Intel may use AMD GPUs to challenge Nvidia's rising power
- US Supreme Court leaves gap in Samsung-Apple patent ruling
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Delivery and Engagement OfficersVIC
- TPWordpress DeveloperWA
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTLead Front End DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager- Office 365 and Core Azure servicesNSW
- CCSystems Administrator :SCCMWA
- CCTechnical AnalystACT
- CCSenior Network ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPFull Stack Web DeveloperNSW
- FTData Integration or Big Data Specialist (Sales) - Permanent - SydneyNSW
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Management - Infrastructure projectsVIC
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)NSW
- CCSAP CRM Technical LeadACT
- CCDeveloper - Tag managementNSW
- CCEOI - Performance TesterWA
- FTBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperSA
- TPSenior UI Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- CCNight Shift Service Desk AnalystNSW