In addition to announcing that SimCity has gone gold, EA is letting players participate in a second round of beta testing.
Electronic Arts has released a beta of Crysis 3's multiplayer leading up to the game’s February 21 release in Australia.
Mozilla plans to ship a beta of Firefox 4 next month, and a final by the end of November, a company executive said yesterday.
Microsoft is taking aim at one of Google's most popular services, Google Maps, with a richer version of its own online mapping service that was released in beta on Wednesday.
Microsoft launched the beta of Office Home and Business 2010 over the weekend and is delivering the preview using its new "streaming" download technology.
As expected, Microsoft today launched its first public beta of Office 2010, posting the preview for download on its Web site.
After months of problems that delayed the last two betas of Firefox 3.5, Mozilla Corp. is now on track to deliver the first release candidate early next month.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCScrum MasterACT
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCLMS Administrator and e- Learning Development Project OfficerSA
- CCIT Technical WriterACT
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- CCRevalidations OfficerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- FTData EngineersNSW
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC