A leader of the LulzSec hacking group is walking free after serving about seven months in prison because of his cooperation with police that has helped prevent hundreds of other attacks.
The Lulzsec hacking group continues to cause headaches for IT staffers. On Monday it published data it obtained from servers belonging to the U.S. Senate and Bethesda Softworks, a Rockville, Maryland, game maker.
I actually kind of like Adam Sessler (see Sessler's cathartic Soapbox, "Killzone Mailbag"), though I have no idea what to make of Morgan "like huge frigging dragons!" Webb. And Bethesda's been a favorite developer for me personally since Morrowind. S...
A recent Fallout: New Vegas patch made the game nigh-on unplayable for most Xbox 360 owners by causing problems with save games. The problem was so bad that Bethesda urged the 360-owning members of the community to decline the update when it was offe...
-The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is without a doubt one of the most highly anticipated games of 2011. It's the follow-up to Bethesda's smash hit The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, and we're all salivating at the prospect of getting our hands on it come Nove...
The Bethesda v. Interplay case centers on a dispute about a Fallout massively multiplayer online game license, but court documents suggest there may be an Elder Scrolls MMO in the works as well.
Kotaku reports that Bethesda Softworks parent company ZeniMax Media has just purchased id Software. The article reveals that while id Software has officially been acquired by ZeniMax, none of id's normal operations, including the development of their...
Fallout: New Vegas for the PS3, Xbox 360, and PC is being developed by Obsidian Entertainment, formerly Black Isle Studios and developer of Fallout and Fallout 2, and is slated for a 2010 release date.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- A Russian hacker gave away millions of email credentials for social media votes
- It's time to future-proof Australia's copyright laws for the 21st century
- Prepare for the rise of the augmented human: Futurist Simon Raik-Allen
- This startup uses machine learning to turn your old enterprise apps into mobile ones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Workforce ManagementVIC
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- FTSharepoint DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCDesktop Engineer, renewable contractAsia
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCInstructional DesignerQLD
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- FTBA/Technical Project Manager/Product ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW