After blasting Microsoft's attempts to set Edge as the default browser in Windows 10, Mozilla is enjoying some sweet revenge by steering Firefox users away from Bing.
Former Microsoft chief executive Steve Ballmer may have loved basketball so much that he bought the L.A. Clippers, but it's the current CEO, Satya Nadella, who's showing that he can pick the winners of the NCAA Tournament better than his predictive s...
More than a decade after burying Clippy, we're seeing echoes of the virtual assistant in Project Spartan, the lightweight new browser Microsoft is building for Windows 10. Cortana is going to be a centerpiece in Spartan, but unlike her anthropomorphi...
Twitter users will easier time reading tweets not in their native language thanks to a new translation feature powered by Bing.
In an effort to wiggle free of its pre-existing search agreement with Microsoft, Yahoo is fast-tracking an effort to develop search technology, according to a report.
Microsoft's Cloud chief, Satya Nadella, will lead the company as its next chief executive, according to a report from Bloomberg.
There's a place lurking beneath the Internet you use every day.
Searching online for something like "diet plans," or "Caribbean vacation," or of course "iPhone," is bound to present a slew of results, including ads. Now, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission wants search engines to display those ads more clearly.
Microsoft's push to make its Bing search engine more social will take it in a new direction--actually letting a select group of users curate results.
Bing is adding some new social features to its search engine, by letting users comment and "like" their Facebook friends' posts directly on the site.
Spring is in the air, and Google wants its users to be able to search for it and smell it, literally.
Bing is incorporating more information from outside social networks such as Facebook and Twitter into how it displays search results involving people.
The social network sent press invitations to a March 7 event at the company's offices in Menlo Park, Calif. "Come see a new look for News Feed," the invite reads.
Users of Microsoft's Bing search engine can now see a wider range of Facebook content from their friends appear alongside search results, part of an effort by Microsoft to make the site more social.
Facebook is rolling out a major new search engine designed to give users more options in sorting through topics and interests based on their friends.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Cybersecurity firm offers users reimbursement for ransomware infections
- Amazon testing parcel deliveries by drones in the UK
- AMD packs 1TB SSD into a GPU for better VR and gaming
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - InsuranceVIC
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- CCMiddleware ConsultantVIC
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTPHP Developer (full stack)WA
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW