While BioShock 2 was just announced last March, 2K Games president reveals that BioShock 3, 4, 5, and 6 could be on the way.
The release of the original Bioshock in 2007 was a significant moment in this console generation.
The sequel to 2K Games' critically acclaimed smash-hit BioShock is bubbling ever-closer to the surface. In just a few short weeks, gamers will be able to fulfil all their Big Daddy fantasies as they once more take to the watery bowels of Rapture. Wit...
BioShock 2 snuck up on me. Until recently I wasn't convinced it was happening. Sure, we had the official website launch back in March 2009, while the game was actually announced a year early in March 2008. And now here we are, less than a month from ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Identity thieves obtain 100,000 electronic filing PINs from IRS system
- Opera gets acquisition offer from Chinese consortium that includes Qihoo
- US regulator coming around to view that a Google computer could qualify as car driver
- Poseidon hacker group behind long-running extortion scheme
- Is Docker ditching Ubuntu Linux? Confusion reigns
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTChange LeadNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCContracts ManagerNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW