The Mass Effect 3: Citadel single-player pack will be released on March 6 and will be the last DLC to come out to the game, at least from a single player perspective.
Bioware's Facebook page and forums confirm the game's new 2012 release date, making fall 2011 a little bit less crowded.
Romantic subplots in BioWare games have been of growing importance in recent years, particularly in the Mass Effect and Dragon Age sagas. But who are they for?
This morning's Top Story is the rumor that a BioWare employee may have been caught skewing Metacritic's user ratings.
No more lonely Neverwinter Nights, that's what Atari's signaling with today's announcement that Neverwinter Nights is returning as an online roleplaying game. It also means one online version of D&D clearly wasn't enough (even if said version had to ...
Details are still scarce, but according to a press release issued by Interplay and Beamdog earlier today, MDK2, BioWare's quirky cult-classic third-person shooter, will see a re-release on the Nintendo Wii as a downloadable WiiWare title, as well as ...
Enigmatic countdowns on the official Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age: Origins sites have BioWare diehards engaged in wild speculation. Even more DLC? Yet another retail expansion? Your guess is as good as ours.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- FTProcurement SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- CCJava DevelopersACT
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA