The Mass Effect 3: Citadel single-player pack will be released on March 6 and will be the last DLC to come out to the game, at least from a single player perspective.
Bioware's Facebook page and forums confirm the game's new 2012 release date, making fall 2011 a little bit less crowded.
Romantic subplots in BioWare games have been of growing importance in recent years, particularly in the Mass Effect and Dragon Age sagas. But who are they for?
This morning's Top Story is the rumor that a BioWare employee may have been caught skewing Metacritic's user ratings.
No more lonely Neverwinter Nights, that's what Atari's signaling with today's announcement that Neverwinter Nights is returning as an online roleplaying game. It also means one online version of D&D clearly wasn't enough (even if said version had to ...
Details are still scarce, but according to a press release issued by Interplay and Beamdog earlier today, MDK2, BioWare's quirky cult-classic third-person shooter, will see a re-release on the Nintendo Wii as a downloadable WiiWare title, as well as ...
Enigmatic countdowns on the official Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age: Origins sites have BioWare diehards engaged in wild speculation. Even more DLC? Yet another retail expansion? Your guess is as good as ours.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSAP Business Intelligence SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCProcurement Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCJira Administrator - Western SydneyNSW
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AdventedgeVIC
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- FTTechnical Consultant - ApplicationsSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital -PenrithNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC