The newly appointed head of the Bitcoin Foundation, a group that promotes development of the digital currency, believes crowdfunding is one part of the solution for its troubled finances.
The Bitcoin Foundation, formed in 2012 to promote the virtual currency, has rejected claims by a board member that it's bankrupt but has acknowledged significant financial problems -- ironically as a result of a big drop in the value of its bitcoin h...
The Bitcoin Foundation, an organization that promotes development of bitcoin, is "effectively bankrupt" and has shed most of its staff, a member of the foundation's board of directors has said.
Bitcoin's popularity is growing, but even its biggest backers say it has a mountain of problems to overcome in gathering wider appeal.
Flexcoin, a site that described itself as the "world's first bitcoin bank," has closed after it got hacked and all of the bitcoins it had placed in online storage were stolen, the site recently announced.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dropbox changed passwords after 68M accounts were compromised
- 16 TV buying tips that salespeople won’t tell you about
- Okta's API access product targets the trend toward services
- Say hello to old friend Dell Technologies on Sept. 7
- DARPA sees IoT and AI as weapons to dominate wars
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCProject Manager - open source softwareACT
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- FTDesign and Engineering - Technical WriterWA
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP IS Retail Functional LeadVIC
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCInfra & Application Specialist/ Devops SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager XPLANNSW