BitDefender Antivirus Pro 2011 offers good detection of known malware
A hacker extracted customer log-in credentials from a server owned by Bitdefender that hosted the cloud-based management dashboards for its small and medium-size business clients.
Windows 10 will have a new mechanism that will allow software developers to integrate their applications with whatever antimalware programs exist on users' computers.
Aggressive adware applications that break the trust between HTTPS (HTTP Secure) websites and users have been at the center of controversy lately. But over the past week, HTTPS interception flaws of varying severity were also found in security program...
Users who visited the site of the state-run North Korean news agency, to see the country's response to the Sony hacking accusations or for other reasons, might want to scan their computers for malware.
A variant of the Remote Control System (RCS) malware developed by an Italian company called Hacking Team is masquerading as a bookmark management application called Linkman, according to the main developer of a new malware scanning tool.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WD will make a record-breaking 14TB hard drive available next year
- Here’s how the Windows 10 Creators Update helps enterprises
- Dropbox boosts mobile productivity with offline folder support
- Supreme Court kills $399M patent award against Samsung in Apple case
- App developers not ready for iOS transport security requirements
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCJava API Developer - MediaVIC
- TPFull Stack Web DeveloperNSW
- CCChange Manager (Office365) required for leading digital innovator in SydneyNSW
- CCService Monitoring Specialist - Information SecurityNSW
- CCJDE ERP Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTSolution Designer - Investment/Trading PlatformWA
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Software Engineer Developer | 6mthsVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCWindows Systems Engineer - AD, VMware, RedHat experienceNSW
- CCHelp Desk Support Engineer - Finance/TradingNSW
- CCProject Manager - Cabling, Network Sys Design and DeliveryNSW
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- TPAnalyst Work Place SupportVIC
- FTSenior Financial Planner - GeelongVIC
- CCsolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSecurity ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperVIC
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedVIC
- CCExecutive AssistantACT
- CCDevelopment Lead - JavaNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT