Bitcoin payment processor BitPay has raised $30 million to fund its international expansion.
Bitcoin developers tired of working with clunky APIs to build their apps have a new option that goes straight to the source.
Game developer Zynga is testing bitcoin for in-application purchases of virtual goods, becoming one of a growing number of online businesses accepting the virtual currency.
Bitpay, a company that lets businesses accept payments in the Bitcoin virtual currency, has just processed its first US$1 million transaction.
There's a broad belief that bitcoin might just be the virtual currency that takes off in a big way. To do that, it will need to become a lot easier to use.
Bitcoin: What is it, really? A digital currency? An investment? An Xbox game? For many people it's not clear, but that hasn't stopped venture capitalists from going gaga over it.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung sales, profits dive on Note 7 recall
- Dyn DDoS attack came from 100,000 infected devices
- These are the 3 big reveals from Microsoft's Surface event
- AI and robots aren't gunning for your job, White House economist says
- DDoS attacks from webcams, routers hit Singapore's StarHub
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementVIC
- FTSenior programmer / ProgrammerAsia
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTLua DeveloperVIC
- CCTest Engineer - .NETNSW
- CCIT Infrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- TPICT Procurement OfficerQLD
- TPSoftware Engineer - C++QLD
- CCSenior Project Manager (Marketing Automation)NSW
- FTSENIOR .Net DEVELOPERQLD
- CCICT Business AnalystACT
- CCSAP Finance Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- CCProgram ManagerACT
- FTMULTIPLE PERM PROJECT MANAGERSACT
- TPJava Developers X 2QLD
- CC.Net Developer - AzureNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperWA
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC