Every year, open-source software "eats" more of the business world.
Black Duck Software has revamped its software code engine so that it indexes more quickly and filters the results, the company announced Wednesday.
If Black Duck Software's knowledge base of open source software projects serves as a barometer, then Google's Android software platform led the way in open source software development projects for mobile devices last year, followed by Apple's iOS pla...
Name: Ken Goldman
Open source software management provider Black Duck Software said Monday it has made its third acquisition in recent months and fourth overall, scooping up consulting firm Olliance Group for an undisclosed sum.
Black Duck Software announced Tuesday it is acquiring the assets of application development toolmaker SpikeSource. Terms were not disclosed.
Black Duck Software on Tuesday is announcing its acquisition of Ohloh.net, which features a free public directory of open source software.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- CCMulesoft Integration DeveloperWA
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- CCSystem Engineer (DevOps)WA
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure/Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW