Thousands of mobile applications use cloud-based, back-end services in an insecure way, allowing anyone to access millions of sensitive records created by users, according to a recent study.
A researcher disclosed a trivial Windows authentication bypass that puts data on BitLocker-encrypted laptops at risk.
Some of the most popular continuous integration tools used by software development teams have not been designed with security in mind and can open a door for attackers to compromise enterprise networks.
Two researchers demonstrated attacks against self-encrypting drives used in enterprise environments at the Black Hat Europe conference in Amsterdam.
Users of Origin, the game distribution platform of Electronic Arts (EA), are vulnerable to remote code execution attacks through origin:// URLs, according to two security researchers.
The vast majority of 3G and 4G USB modems handed out by mobile operators to their customers are manufactured by a handful of companies and run insecure software, according to two security researchers from Russia.
Hackers can influence real-time traffic-flow-analysis systems to make people drive into traffic jams or to keep roads clear in areas where a lot of people use Google or Waze navigation systems, a German researcher demonstrated at BlackHat Europe.
The majority of email and Web gateways, firewalls, remote access servers, UTM (united threat management) systems and other security appliances have serious vulnerabilities, according to a security researcher who analyzed products from multiple vendor...
Enterprises that use mobile device management (MDM) systems to protect their corporate data on employees' mobile phones are not safe from attacks from spyphones, researchers warned at BlackHat Europe on Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- New GDDR6 memory could hit GPUs in 2018
- Google is using AI to compress images better than JPEG
- Hackers tap vBulletin vulnerability to break into 27 million more accounts
- Telegram's encryption stymies French police but pleases their bosses
- NYT says Moscow bureau was targeted by cyberattack
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- CCGuidewire Business AnalystNSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- CCStrategic Planning OfficerACT
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCProject ManagerVIC