RIM's latest flagship BlackBerry Bold is a sleeker, more compact version of the original, but will users be disappointed with the smaller size?
Research In Motion, manufacturer of the popular BlackBerry smartphone, has launched a BlackBerry Protect app that allows individual BlackBerry users to wirelessly backup, restore and locate their smartphone.
RIM's latest BlackBerry will combine a touchscreen with a full QWERTY keyboard in a candybar-style design, according to leaked images.
Telstra is the first Australian carrier to announce the availability of the latest BlackBerry smartphone, the Bold 9700.
Research In Motion (RIM) today launched the latest flagship BlackBerry smartphone in Australia, the Bold 9700.
GSM BlackBerry users who felt snubbed by RIM's recent releases, like the Storm 2 and Tour 9630 on Verizon, can finally get in on the new device action. RIM took the wraps off BlackBerry Bold 9700, an update to the popular BlackBerry Bold 9000, which ...
For potential smartphone users, one of the most important features of any phone is its keyboard. Apple's [[artnid:309345|iPhone|Review: Apple iPhone 3GS]] is best known for its excellent touch screen, but many BlackBerry users swear by a physical QWE...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Sky Muster gets a user guide
- Supreme Court approves rule change that expands FBI computer search powers
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Massive growth shows why Amazon is the public Cloud leader
- AI looms large in Google's view of the future
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCDigital Producer (Part Time 3 Days Per Week)NSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW