BlackBerry Twitter users rejoice! The official BlackBerry Twitter app will finally be released on BlackBerry App World in the coming weeks.
RIM's second touch screen BlackBerry smartphone, the BlackBerry Storm2, will land down under this week on the Vodafone and 3 networks.
Research In Motion's BlackBerry Storm 2, the long-anticipated follow-up to the original BlackBerry Storm, will arrive on Verizon's network tomorrow. The Storm 2 will go on sale on Wednesday, October 28 for US$280 when you sign a two-year service cont...
Vodafone UK has revealed it will be offering RIM's latest smartphone, the BlackBerry Storm2, in the UK from the end of October.
The reviews are in for the much-anticipated Blackberry Storm 2 and Motorola's Android debut the Cliq. Finally, questions hanging over these devices have been answered. I know you're all eagerly waiting to find out whether the new Storm can wipe out t...
After months of device-leaks, "pre-reviews" and all-around speculation, BlackBerry-maker RIM last week decided to finally take the wraps off its worst-kept secret of the year, the BlackBerry Storm2 9520/9550. Shortly thereafter, U.S. carrier Verizon ...
Browsing the Web while you're on the move is one of the perks of owning a smartphone. The new touchscreen phones now entering the market are ideal for this job, as they're equipped to display Web pages on their large, high-resolution screens.
Research In Motion's BlackBerry Storm features a Java-based full-HTML browser, which RIM claims is in the same class with the browsers on iPhone, Palm Pre, Nokia, and Android devices. In many respects, that assertion is true.
The weeks following the release of Research In Motion's first touch screen BlackBerry, the Storm 9500, were unfortunately filled with complaints from users, reviewers and critics alike regarding the extremely poor quality operating system that shippe...
When Research In Motion's first touchscreen device, the BlackBerry Storm, came out a few weeks ago, many BlackBerry fans hoped to see a viable challenger to Apple's wildly popular iPhone. According to critics and fans alike, what they got instead wa...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- ASUS launches world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop
- JB Hi-Fi reaches $2bn revenue mark for 2016 half-year results
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTTechnical Support Engineer, International SoftwareNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Visual VB.net) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCIT Hadoop DevelopersQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW