BlackBerry Twitter users rejoice! The official BlackBerry Twitter app will finally be released on BlackBerry App World in the coming weeks.
RIM's second touch screen BlackBerry smartphone, the BlackBerry Storm2, will land down under this week on the Vodafone and 3 networks.
Research In Motion's BlackBerry Storm 2, the long-anticipated follow-up to the original BlackBerry Storm, will arrive on Verizon's network tomorrow. The Storm 2 will go on sale on Wednesday, October 28 for US$280 when you sign a two-year service cont...
Vodafone UK has revealed it will be offering RIM's latest smartphone, the BlackBerry Storm2, in the UK from the end of October.
The reviews are in for the much-anticipated Blackberry Storm 2 and Motorola's Android debut the Cliq. Finally, questions hanging over these devices have been answered. I know you're all eagerly waiting to find out whether the new Storm can wipe out t...
After months of device-leaks, "pre-reviews" and all-around speculation, BlackBerry-maker RIM last week decided to finally take the wraps off its worst-kept secret of the year, the BlackBerry Storm2 9520/9550. Shortly thereafter, U.S. carrier Verizon ...
Browsing the Web while you're on the move is one of the perks of owning a smartphone. The new touchscreen phones now entering the market are ideal for this job, as they're equipped to display Web pages on their large, high-resolution screens.
Research In Motion's BlackBerry Storm features a Java-based full-HTML browser, which RIM claims is in the same class with the browsers on iPhone, Palm Pre, Nokia, and Android devices. In many respects, that assertion is true.
The weeks following the release of Research In Motion's first touch screen BlackBerry, the Storm 9500, were unfortunately filled with complaints from users, reviewers and critics alike regarding the extremely poor quality operating system that shippe...
When Research In Motion's first touchscreen device, the BlackBerry Storm, came out a few weeks ago, many BlackBerry fans hoped to see a viable challenger to Apple's wildly popular iPhone. According to critics and fans alike, what they got instead wa...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCService Now DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Project AnalystNSW
- FTIteration ManagerSA
- CCSenior Java Developer/ WCEM ConsultantACT
- CCOnsite Level 2 Desktop SupportNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystACT
- FTChange and Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCNight Shift Service Desk AnalystSA
- FTSoftware Developer - .NETNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperVIC
- CCTest Manager - Data Warehouse experienceACT
- CCScrum MasterQLD
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Specialist - Application Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer)ACT
- CCExecutive AssistantACT
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- FTPractice AdvisorACT
- CCIngres DeveloperVIC
- CCC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTService Desk Consultant - Entry Level / GraduateOther
- CCHelp Desk Support Engineer - Finance/TradingNSW
- FTTest AnalystVIC