Every smartphone that has passed through the Good Gear Guide testing labs in 2015 has been rounded up on this page. Readers in the market for a new smartphone: this is a good starting point. Consider the smartphones available, narrow the selectio...
Politics collided with the world of technology this year as stories about U.S. government spying stirred angst both among the country's citizens and foreign governments, and the flawed HeathCare.gov site got American health-care reform off to a rocky...
The group trying to buy BlackBerry for US$4.7 billion will likely break up the company, wiping out its smartphone division while preserving BlackBerry's secure network services used by large enterprises. But one analyst said he hopes that's not the c...
BlackBerry has announced that it is has essentially put itself up for sale. So where did it all go wrong for Canadian firm which was once a leader in the mobile industry?
Physical keyboard addicts now have a smartphone designed for them, but no one else may want to suffer the drawbacks
The BlackBerry Q10 is a solidly built piece of hardware that will please those who've waited for a new physical-keyboard BlackBerry, but its small screen and limited app support will keep many away.
If you're a BlackBerry diehard who is willing to move to the onscreen keyboard, the Z10 can become your new device
This post is in no way saying the BlackBerry Z10 is "better" than the iPhone, but here's a list of 10 BlackBerry Z10 features that you will not find in any iPhone.
The old BlackBerry is dead and buried, and the new one is a worthy option in the modern smartphone world
It's a new era for BlackBerry. The company has a new name, a new mobile operating system and two new smartphones. The first is the BlackBerry Z10 and we've got our hands on a review unit a little early.
BlackBerry customers are at a crossroads: Either stick with BlackBerry or switch to some other smartphone platform. If you're still using a BlackBerry, then you've probably grown tired of watching the smartphone world pass you by. However, the new Bl...
The first BlackBerry 10 smartphone, the BlackBerry Z10, is currently available in select markets across the globe, and it's expected to be released in most of the major mobile markets, including the United States, by the end of March.
HTC and Nokia are preparing to go head-to-head with new cameras on upcoming smartphones, as they hope to steal market share from Apple and Samsung Electronics.
BlackBerry's new Z10 smartphone offers a superior display, great navigation and interesting BYOD features. But is it too little, too late?
Hands-on review: BlackBerry 10 is a big step up, but it's awkward to use in some key areas
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCPricing ManagerNSW
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCService Coordinator/HelpdeskWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Analyst (NON-IT)WA
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- CCBI Delivery Project ManagerVIC
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCSenior ICT Project Manager - Extensive Government experienceNSW