Every smartphone that has passed through our testing labs in 2016 has been rounded up on this page. Readers in the market for a new smartphone: this is a good starting point. Consider the smartphones available, narrow the selection down according...
Politics collided with the world of technology this year as stories about U.S. government spying stirred angst both among the country's citizens and foreign governments, and the flawed HeathCare.gov site got American health-care reform off to a rocky...
The group trying to buy BlackBerry for US$4.7 billion will likely break up the company, wiping out its smartphone division while preserving BlackBerry's secure network services used by large enterprises. But one analyst said he hopes that's not the c...
BlackBerry has announced that it is has essentially put itself up for sale. So where did it all go wrong for Canadian firm which was once a leader in the mobile industry?
Physical keyboard addicts now have a smartphone designed for them, but no one else may want to suffer the drawbacks
The BlackBerry Q10 is a solidly built piece of hardware that will please those who've waited for a new physical-keyboard BlackBerry, but its small screen and limited app support will keep many away.
If you're a BlackBerry diehard who is willing to move to the onscreen keyboard, the Z10 can become your new device
This post is in no way saying the BlackBerry Z10 is "better" than the iPhone, but here's a list of 10 BlackBerry Z10 features that you will not find in any iPhone.
The old BlackBerry is dead and buried, and the new one is a worthy option in the modern smartphone world
It's a new era for BlackBerry. The company has a new name, a new mobile operating system and two new smartphones. The first is the BlackBerry Z10 and we've got our hands on a review unit a little early.
BlackBerry customers are at a crossroads: Either stick with BlackBerry or switch to some other smartphone platform. If you're still using a BlackBerry, then you've probably grown tired of watching the smartphone world pass you by. However, the new Bl...
The first BlackBerry 10 smartphone, the BlackBerry Z10, is currently available in select markets across the globe, and it's expected to be released in most of the major mobile markets, including the United States, by the end of March.
HTC and Nokia are preparing to go head-to-head with new cameras on upcoming smartphones, as they hope to steal market share from Apple and Samsung Electronics.
BlackBerry's new Z10 smartphone offers a superior display, great navigation and interesting BYOD features. But is it too little, too late?
Hands-on review: BlackBerry 10 is a big step up, but it's awkward to use in some key areas
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- To solve IoT security, look at the big picture, ARM says
- FCC tells ISPs to get customer permission before sharing sensitive info
- No need to shoot down drones! Many of them can now be hijacked
- Qualcomm agrees to buy NXP for over $37 billion
- Privacy group shoots legal arrow at Privacy Shield
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPRelease and Deployment MangerACT
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- CCWintel EngineerNSW
- CCProgram Architect - Payment/CardsVIC
- FTAgile Tools and Methods AnalystVIC
- CCICT Business AnalystACT
- TPDev Ops SpecialistWA
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- TPJava Developers X 2QLD
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- FTSoftware / Web Development ManagerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantQLD
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTCRM Business Process AnalystVIC
- CCSAP GRC ConsultantACT
- CCSystems AdministratorQLD
- CCSiteCore CMS Content Support Officer - contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- CCSharePoint / Office365 DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCFull Stack Developer - Be a part of the innovation programVIC
- FTPega DeveloperVIC
- FTInsights AnalystNSW