Ford has expanded its partnership with Blackberry to use its QNX software in its Internet-connected cars. The goal: to ensure the mobile platform is secure as the company moves toward a self-driving fleet.
BlackBerry will stop making hardware to focus on software, but that doesn't mean the iconic phones are done for—yet.
The company says it's 'the world's most secure Android phone,' but is that enough to spur sales?
The BlackBerry Classic was the last phone to offer users the original BlackBerry physical keyboard experience.
It looks as though BlackBerry CEO John Chen will still be in charge long enough to launch another couple of phones -- although don't expect any new flagship models.
BlackBerry has stopped producing phones with its in-house operating system as the company focuses on a more secure Android.
The company plans to launch two more Android phones this year before it decides to quit the device business.
You can get in line now for a chance at the beta build, which is set to undergo four to eight weeks of testing.
With privacy and secrecy functions a given in competing messaging systems, BlackBerry is dropping the subscription fee for users of the 'retract' and 'timer' functions of its cross-platform BBM messaging app.
Struggling smartphone vendor, BlackBerry, is looking to diversify its business by launching a cybersecurity consulting service, focusing in part on the Internet of Things, and providing related tools to customers.
BlackBerry has released its first ever Android smartphone to the Australian market.
A BlackBerry running on Android was an eventuality. BlackBerry 10, the company’s home baked operating system, is comprehensive, but a lack of application support meant BlackBerry’s smartphones could be used for a lot less. When BlackBerry announced ...
Blackberry placed rivalries aside and purchased Good Technology as the phone maker moves further into the mobile security market.
This is the most detailed leak yet about when you may be able to get your hands on this mystery device.
Responding to an accusatory blog post, BlackBerry has again denied that its embedded operating system caused the potentially dangerous vulnerability recently demonstrated in Chrysler Jeep Cherokees.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCFrom Security Operations to Technical Business Analyst, make the move now!NSW
- FTHR Application Architect - WorkdayVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTApplication Security SpecialistVIC
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- FTHead of Architecture, Global Financial InstitutionNSW
- FTService Desk ConsultantACT
- FTSAP Data Migration LeadNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst (Level 1 Support)NSW
- FTSenior System/Network EngineerACT
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - HealthQLD
- CCCommunications Network EngineerWA
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!ACT
- TPNode JS DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Test Lead - Contract 6-8 wks initially - IT Services - North RydeNSW
- FTApplication Support Analyst - Accounting SoftwareNSW
- FTData Storage Support Consultant (EMC)QLD
- CCInfosphere ConsultantACT
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- FTSCOM AdministratorACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - Cisco VoiceWA
- CCDeployment GraduatesSA