Research In Motion missed analysts' lowered revenue forecasts for its fiscal first quarter and said its outlook for the second quarter was lower than expected, as it reported its first-quarter results Thursday.
Research In Motion's (RIM) BlackBerry smartphone OS is known for security, and that's for good reason. RIM designed the mobile OS with security in mind from the start, and it shows; the BlackBerry OS offers a number of ways for smartphone owners and ...
With the unveiling of its iCloud service today, Apple is hoping you’ll like the new MobileMe.
Android has further consolidated its status as the leading global smartphone operating system, according to data released by both Gartner and the Millennial Media mobile ad network.
Android became the most popular smartphone operating system worldwide in the first quarter of 2011, while Apple saw its share of the market grow, according to a report Gartner issued Thursday on sales of mobile phones to end users.
How do you solve a problem like Apple and Google?
The news that iPhones, iPads and Android devices secretly track the locations of their owners poses a potentially serious dilemma for IT staffs. If someone's manager asks IT to retrieve that data and hand it over, what should IT do? We certainly have...
Although Research in Motion made its name by delivering secure corporate email, it has had to move quickly to adapt to the ever-shifting world of social networking.
One of Research in Motion's biggest challenges in a world of the iPhone and Android has been how to keep its products fun and fresh while maintaining the high level of security its corporate users have come to rely on.
BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIM) and software giant Microsoft on Tuesday announced a new pact under which the two companies will partner to offer a variety of Bing related services to BlackBerry smartphone and PlayBook tablet users. Bing is ...
Research In Motion (RIM) showed off the upcoming native e-mail and personal information management (PIM) apps for its BlackBerry PlayBook tablet for the first time this morning, including calendar and contacts, at its annual BlackBerry World Conferen...
RIM's latest smartphone is something of a throwback to earlier days when smaller screens and full qwerty keyboards were all the rage.
I just got my sweaty hands on a RIM BlackBerry PlayBook. This is my first pass at analyzing the product and ... well, we'll get to conclusions later.
This morning, Research In Motion (RIM) officially announced its latest smartphone, the BlackBerry Bold 9900/9930, at its annual BlackBerry World Conference in Orlando.
Research in Motion's having a rough couple of weeks. First, the Blackberry Playbook got panned by critics, snubbed by AT&T and dissed by Verizon Wireless. Now, RIM is angering Wall Street by slashing its Q1 forecast, thanks to weak smartphone sal...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Changes coming to Aldi Mobile plans and network
- Apple's iPad Air 2 goes on sale in Australia
- China attacks lead Apple to alert users on iCloud threats
- Order the OnePlus One from Australia
- Symantec sees rise in high-traffic DDoS attacks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW