The BlackBerry servers enterprises have installed in their data centers won't be able to connect to the Exchange Online portion of Microsoft's Office 365 cloud service, but RIM plans to have a cloud-based BlackBerry email service move into beta once ...
Some BlackBerry PlayBook tablets that Research in Motion released last Tuesday are suddenly failing to restart. Some even simply stop working while in use and do not restart. InfoWorld.com experienced this issue with its own review unit after three d...
The availability of the iPhone on Verizon and AT&T's discount on the iPhone 3GS kept Android at bay in the enterprise, at least for customers of Good Technology.
In the long-ago days of last September, we wrote about four things that Research in Motion had gotten right in its initial public relations blitz for its BlackBerry PlayBook tablet, which ships April 19 starting at $499.
BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIM) is known for a lot of things in the smartphone space: proven mobile security; solid hardware; top-of-the-line wireless antennas; and industry-best battery life, just to name a few.
According to figures released today by ABI Research, Android will be on 45 per cent of smartphones shipped in the year 2016, as it will take up most of the market share vacated by the soon-to-be-defunct Symbian operating system. Although Android will...
Microsoft is recognizing enterprise realities with its new accommodations for rivals' smartphones in an upcoming version of System Center Configuration Manager, an industry analyst said on Thursday.
BlackBerry PlayBook users won't initially be able to get their BlackBerry e-mail directly on the tablet, but will have to tether a BlackBerry phone wirelessly to it, a Research In Motion executive said this week.
BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIM) is expected to release a major update to its BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) for Microsoft Exchange and IBM Lotus Domino this week that will add a variety of valuable new smartphone- and mobile-device mana...
Opera Software has released updated versions of its Mini and Mobile smartphone browsers, and adapted the browsers' interface for tablets, the Norwegian company said on Tuesday.
RIM has been talking up its PlayBook tablet for months, but has been coy about when the latest Apple iPad killer will ship and what it will cost. Speculation heated up Wednesday, on the same day that Apple is expected to make big iPad news, that Apri...
At the Cebit show on Tuesday SAP will show off an upcoming application called Sales OnDemand that could be a potential rival to the likes of Salesforce.com and Microsoft CRM Online.
While devices such as the iPhone, iPad, Blackberry and Android are in most cases welcomed into the corporate world, there's uncertainty about how to fit them into enterprise IT security practices that have been concerned so long by Microsoft Windows.
Nokia and Microsoft joining forces to better compete with Apple and Google's Android OS will be good for the smartphone market, Vodafone Germany's CEO Jan Geldmacher said in an <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr72zluB44g">interview</a> at the...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Opera gets acquisition offer from Chinese consortium that includes Qihoo
- US regulator coming around to view that a Google computer could qualify as car driver
- Poseidon hacker group behind long-running extortion scheme
- Is Docker ditching Ubuntu Linux? Confusion reigns
- Google will stop accepting new Flash ads on June 30
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCProject Manager & Coordination OfficerACT
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW