Tyler Shields, senior member of the Veracode Research Lab, spends a lot of time <a href="http://www.csoonline.com/podcast/533263">picking apart those BlackBerry devices</a> that are ubiquitous across the enterprise. What he's found may disappoint tho...
Twitter and Research In Motion have released an official application for BlackBerry users to interact with the popular microblogging and social networking site.
Early this morning, business-oriented social-networking service LinkedIn took the wraps off its much-anticipated LinkedIn for BlackBerry mobile application.
Microsoft's Internet Explorer 8, not Apple's Safari, will be the first browser to fall in next week's Pwn2Own hacking challenge, the contest organizer said today.
Some BlackBerry users are complaining of an inability to use data services for the second day in a row.
RIM's second touch screen BlackBerry smartphone, the BlackBerry Storm2, will land down under this week on the Vodafone and 3 networks.
Cisco Systems will soon release a VPN client for smartphones and PCs aimed at enterprise administrators who want to provide secure access to their networks and ward off malicious software.
BlackBerry maker Research In Motion on Tuesday introduced a new browser for its devices, which runs on WebKit, the rendering engine behind Apple's Safari browser. The New BlackBerry browser is touted as easier and faster to use, and will be available...
Kodak has filed a complaint with the U.S. International Trade Commission charging Apple and Research In Motion with infringing patents in products with cameras.
As the workforce becomes more mobile, the tech industry continues to create new tools and technologies that help your workers remain productive on the go without having to lug 100 pounds of gear around. Netbook and notebook computers continue to get ...
Among the devices supporting mobile digital TV at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas this week will be a small box designed to bring over-the-air broadcasts to iPhones, BlackBerries, laptops and other devices with Wi-Fi.
China Telecom plans to offer service for the popular BlackBerry handset from Research In Motion (RIM), the company said Tuesday, making it the second Chinese carrier to do so.
BlackBerry smartphone users on Verizon Wireless's U.S. cellular network may have noticed a small but significant change within their mobile web browsers in the past week or so: The only search engine option that's currently available to some Verizon ...
Research In Motion (RIM) today announced the Australian launch of BlackBerry App World, the application store for BlackBerry smartphones. However, only free apps will be available at launch. Paid applications will be accessible at a later, to be advi...
Mobile unified communications vendor DiVitas Networks has added iPhone, BlackBerry and Android to the set of platforms it is supporting with software to access desk-phone and presence features on cell phones.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBusiness Analyst (Payment Systems Project)QLD
- CCHelpdesk Support- LANVIC
- TPJava Developer - ContractQLD
- CCSenior Automation TesterVIC
- CCPowerOn Mobile SpecialistWA
- CCSenior Digital DesignerVIC
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerWA
- FTStorage Systems Administrator l HDS & EMC TechnologiesNSW
- FTSenior UX DesignerVIC
- FTField EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- CCSAP CRM Technical LeadACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Reporting, Excel and AutoCAD experienceNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTDesktop/Laptop Deployment TechnicianNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- TPSQL/BI DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Network ConsultantVIC
- CCAPI DeveloperNSW
- FTPortal Project ManagerNSW
- CCWindows Systems Engineer - AD, VMware, RedHat experienceNSW
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedQLD
- CCAzure/Sharepoint DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure and Data Centre Support OfficerACT