Early this morning, business-oriented social-networking service LinkedIn took the wraps off its much-anticipated LinkedIn for BlackBerry mobile application.
Microsoft's Internet Explorer 8, not Apple's Safari, will be the first browser to fall in next week's Pwn2Own hacking challenge, the contest organizer said today.
Some BlackBerry users are complaining of an inability to use data services for the second day in a row.
RIM's second touch screen BlackBerry smartphone, the BlackBerry Storm2, will land down under this week on the Vodafone and 3 networks.
Cisco Systems will soon release a VPN client for smartphones and PCs aimed at enterprise administrators who want to provide secure access to their networks and ward off malicious software.
BlackBerry maker Research In Motion on Tuesday introduced a new browser for its devices, which runs on WebKit, the rendering engine behind Apple's Safari browser. The New BlackBerry browser is touted as easier and faster to use, and will be available...
Kodak has filed a complaint with the U.S. International Trade Commission charging Apple and Research In Motion with infringing patents in products with cameras.
As the workforce becomes more mobile, the tech industry continues to create new tools and technologies that help your workers remain productive on the go without having to lug 100 pounds of gear around. Netbook and notebook computers continue to get ...
Among the devices supporting mobile digital TV at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas this week will be a small box designed to bring over-the-air broadcasts to iPhones, BlackBerries, laptops and other devices with Wi-Fi.
China Telecom plans to offer service for the popular BlackBerry handset from Research In Motion (RIM), the company said Tuesday, making it the second Chinese carrier to do so.
BlackBerry smartphone users on Verizon Wireless's U.S. cellular network may have noticed a small but significant change within their mobile web browsers in the past week or so: The only search engine option that's currently available to some Verizon ...
Research In Motion (RIM) today announced the Australian launch of BlackBerry App World, the application store for BlackBerry smartphones. However, only free apps will be available at launch. Paid applications will be accessible at a later, to be advi...
Mobile unified communications vendor DiVitas Networks has added iPhone, BlackBerry and Android to the set of platforms it is supporting with software to access desk-phone and presence features on cell phones.
Here's a roundup of a wild week in smartphone news. Apple, Nokia, Research in Motion, Verizon, AT&T and others all got in on the action.
RIM is expanding its effort to redefine the Web browsing experience for BlackBerry users. In a recent job posting on LinkedIn, RIM asked for an expert C++ programmer who is firmly grounded in the open source Webkit browser engine.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Informatica CEO: 'Data security is an unsolved problem'
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- Intel spreads 3D NAND to inexpensive consumer and enterprise SSDs
- Facebook will use Whatsapp users' personal data to target ads
- Cisco starts patching firewall devices against NSA-linked exploit
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCWebSphere Message BrokerACT
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- FTSAP Ariba Consultant/ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC