BlackBerry lost close to $1 billion in the July to September quarter as users abandoned its once-dominant platform.
BlackBerry has confirmed that BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) will be released for Android and iPhone this weekend. The firm will also launch a new smartphone next week, the Z30.
Announced last night, the BlackBerry Z30 is the latest smartphone from the once market-leading company, formerly known as Research In Motion (RIM). We had a brief hands-on with a preproduction version of the device in Auckland this morning.
Amid rumors of layoffs and a possible sale of the company, BlackBerry today announced some good news: its popular BBM messaging service will be available for Android and iPhone devices this weekend.
BlackBerry has just announced its biggest, most powerful phone yet, but despite that impressive-sounding blurb, the BlackBerry Z30 reeks of "too little, too late" and may just be the last handset ever released by the iconic company.
BlackBerry said it will continue to take steps to optimise its business, following a report that up to 40 per cent of its 12,700 employees will lose their jobs by year's end.
The U.S. National Security Agency is able to read messages sent via a corporate BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES), according to a report by German news magazine Der Spiegel. The purpose of this spying is economic or political, and not to counter ter...
With the U.S. Labor Day holiday marking the unofficial end of summer on the markets, tech stocks got off to a fairly positive start in the new season as several major deals and the mobile phone market came under especially intense scrutiny.
Harvey Norman will be the first retailer in Australia to sell a white model of BlackBerry's Q10 smartphone from tomorrow, it has announced.
BlackBerry is taking steps to spin off its BlackBerry Messenger instant messaging software as a separate company, as it continues to explore a range of "strategic alternatives" after its new BlackBerry 10 smartphones have achieved only modest sales.
BlackBerry has launched the 9720 smartphone running the 7 OS in a bid to stay relevant in the growing low end of the smartphone market.
The BlackBerry 10 OS was supposed to save BlackBerry, but the company's phones have now has slipped into fourth place, according to IDC and others.
Blackberry's board of directors has formed a committee to explore strategic alternatives for the future of the company that could include joint ventures or a sale of the company, as it struggles to turn its new BlackBerry 10 operating system into a s...
Leaked photos show an upcoming BlackBerry smartphone/phablet with a 5in display that will launch with the name Z30 instead of the earlier-expected name A10.
Taking a look at IDC's smartphone numbers, one thing is clear--success currently comes to those making iPhones and Android devices. IDC's top five smartphone vendors included either Apple or smartphone makers focused on Android.
Latest News Articles
- US lawmaker asks FTC to probe implications of Facebook 'big data' experiment
- Google, Dropbox band together to fight patent trolls
- IBM rethinking decades-old computer design with $US3 billion investment
- Microsoft settles with No-IP in botnet hunt, after seizing its domains
- Microsoft debuts Cloud storage service for enterprises
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 Nokia’s flagship Lumia 930 on sale 11 July in Australia
- 5 Major updates coming to Google’s Chromecast
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- FTTechnology Development DirectorNZ
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTRelationship/Partnerships ManagerNSW
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTHead of Service ExperienceNZ
- CCL2 Technical Engineer - RightFaxVIC
- FTService Operations DirectorNZ
- CCeFinance Change ManagerNSW