Hewlett-Packard has unveiled some major updates to its Integrity line of Itanium-based servers, including a new edition of its top-end Superdome system based on HP's blade server architecture.
The recession may have forced Media General Inc. to scale back its grand plans for server virtualization in 2009, but like many other businesses, the communications company is planning a major push to make up lost ground this year.
2009 started with a bang and ended with a bash for Cisco.
While total 2009 server sales still remain below last year's totals, IDC's quarterly tracker report released today indicates that worldwide demand for the systems among enterprise customers may finally be increasing.
Hewlett-Packard is trying to tackle concerns about the cost and complexity of thin-client computing with new products and tools announced Tuesday.
In 1986, Attorney Nicholas Barrett founded <a href="http://www.nbalaw.com/">Nicholas Barrett & Associates</a> with just himself and an assistant running the business. But over the last 24 years, that small two-person office has grown into a bustl...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung still struggling with the recovery of Note7 phones from users
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
- Microsoft wants to enable cellular PCs, but will carriers bite?
- Microsoft-Qualcomm deal finally puts Windows 10 and Win32 apps on ARM devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Cisco Network EngineerWA
- FTJava Developers X 2QLD
- FTSenior Security and Risk ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraVIC
- CCSolution Architect-PHPNSW
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerWA
- TPCloud DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCChange & Release AdministratorNSW
- FTPaid Search SpecialistNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTFinancial AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - Community Transport SolutionsACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst- System/ Solution DevelopmentNSW
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystWA
- FTSenior Financial Planner - BallaratVIC
- FTSecurity EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Automation TesterSA
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- CCIngres DeveloperSA
- CCHFC Quality Assurance Delivery Specialist | 6 Month ContractVIC
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCMedical Imaging Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW