Just about a year ago, we wrote that Starcraft 2 had been a long time coming and that we were looking forward to getting our hands on a copy. That time has arrived: we've spent the last few days feverishly playing the single player campaign and multi...
One week ago, Blizzard announced plans to change its forums, requiring users to post under their real names using as system called Real ID. Six solid days of backlash from its community and mass media attention later, Blizzard backed off on Real ID.
Video games publisher GamersFirst has pledged to protect gamer identities in the wake of Blizzard Entertainment banning anonymous users from message boards. The company added that this could be "the beginning of the end" for World of Warcraft’s (WoW)...
Last week, Activision-Blizzard released a new in-game item for its mega-hit MMO, World of Warcraft. This time out, it was the Celestial Mount and it was the first "usable" virtual pet that the company has sold (your character can ride it). They price...
Earlier this month, we were invited along to Blizzard's headquarters to have a crack at the single player campaign of StarCraft 2, and have a look at some new gameplay elements and inclusions. This is what we found...
The relaunch of the popular online game World of Warcraft in China, where it has already been offline for six weeks, still faces an indefinite delay as it awaits government approval for its content.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft wants to enable cellular PCs, but will carriers bite?
- Microsoft-Qualcomm deal finally puts Windows 10 and Win32 apps on ARM devices
- Bluetooth 5 is out: Now will home IoT take off?
- A Turkish hacker is giving out prizes for DDoS attacks
- Qualcomm's new chip may be too late as ARM server market fades
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCChange Manager (Office365) required for leading digital innovator in SydneyNSW
- TPBI DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTJava Developers X 2QLD
- FTMiddleware Specialist / Systems AdministrationNSW
- FTSoftware / Web Development ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTWinforms Developer - European Integration ProgramNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Finance - CBDNSW
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCSolutions Designer/Architect- ServiceNowVIC
- CCSenior Platform Developer/ArchitectNSW
- FTCommercial, Contract, Vendor ManagementVIC
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationQLD
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- TPBusiness Solutions Analyst - Legacy SystemQLD
- CCOBIEE/ Oracle BI Analyst- Informatica & DACNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)VIC
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperACT
- FTFinancial AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager - Cyber SecurityNSW
- FTHead - Project Delivery / Project Delivery DirectorACT
- CCPerformance Test AnalystVIC