Bloglines, the venerable RSS reader, will cease to exist in a few weeks, according to its owner, Ask.com.
The open-source content management system WordPress turned seven years old last month. In its lifetime, it has attracted a devout following: More than 28,000 people download WordPress every day, with over 11.4 million active installations, including ...
A new version of the popular open-source blogging software WordPress has been posted, the cadre of volunteers behind the software announced on Thursday.
Google will begin on Thursday a public test of a Blogger layout customization tool that the company says significantly broadens publishers' ability to modify the look of their blogs.
Webmasters who find an annoying error message on their sites may have caught a big break, thanks to a slip-up by the authors of the Gumblar botnet.
If you have more online accounts than you can track, these tools will put you back in control. With the help of these tips for Facebook, Twitter, and other social networking sites, you can keep passwords secure, control your networks from a single in...
As a blogger, you know that without social media you have few chances to attract people back to read your website. Social Media can be challenging, but here 6 easy tips for bloggers to develop your presence on social media - it really works!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW