All blogs hosted on Google's blogspot.com domain can now be accessed over an encrypted HTTPS connection.
EmailOracle: Inbox Spy
The open-source content management system WordPress turned seven years old last month. In its lifetime, it has attracted a devout following: More than 28,000 people download WordPress every day, with over 11.4 million active installations, including ...
I'm a lazy cheapskate. And I'm often on the move. But as a columnist, I'm also interested in exposing as many readers as possible to my brilliant insights - which means I should engage in social media and online publishing.
Ever want to blog about that crazy episode of True Blood or how dark and twisty Meredith is on Grey's Anatomy ?
Vermont University professors Christopher Danforth and Peter Dodds have published Twitter and blogs based research that suggests that Wednesday is the most miserable day of the week.
Always looking for new sources of information on everything-BlackBerry? Yeah, me too. And today I've got some good news. BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIM) has launched two official blogs for BlackBerry enthusiasts: Inside BlackBerry, "The Off...
Publishers with custom domains hosted on Google's Blogger blog-publishing service have been losing traffic for the past week due to a bug affecting how visitors get redirected from the Blogger domain to the publishers' own domains.
Two Chinese bloggers separately detained for writing online about government corruption have had their charges dropped by police in recent weeks.
Minister for Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy, Senator Stephen Conroy, and Minister for Finance and Deregulation, Lindsay Tanner, have launched a joint blog to canvass opinions on the future of Australia’s digital economy.
Bloggers pitched in offering information and other help to people worldwide as Indian police and commandos battled it out Thursday with armed terrorists in two top hotels and a residential complex in south Mumbai.
The maker of pain reliever Motrin is now feeling the pain of a social media backlash to its recently released online ad that riled a large group of bloggers and Twitter users.
The popular Bloglines RSS feed reader was knocked offline for several hours Thursday due to what its owner, IAC Search & Media, described as a technical glitch.
While there have been myriad Web 2.0 projects set up to sway voters toward one presidential candidate or another, a new wiki is honing in on voter suppression, or what its developers call systematic attempts to block certain voters from casting their...
Blogs have become entrenched in mainstream life, according to the 2008 "State of the Blogosphere" report that found bloggers are adding new posts at a staggering rate - more than 37,000 per hour - to their increasingly profitable blogs. That growth, ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shoot an atom into silicon, and you may have the beginnings of a quantum computer
- Juniper's new access switches add to its cloud-focused lineup
- Google cleared of infringement in Oracle lawsuit over Java
- Up to a dozen banks are reportedly investigating potential SWIFT breaches
- Google goes after Microsoft, Tableau, and others with a new free analytics tool
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCVMware Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- CCRevalidations OfficerACT
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- FTSoftware DeveloperSA
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- CCProject Manager - HFCVIC
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- CCIT Change CoordinatorNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia