The financial future of smartphone maker HTC appears dire, analysts say, even as the company has remained upbeat.
When the robot apocalypse arrives, don't be surprised if the machines crack jokes about our undoing.
I feel a combination of amazement, confusion and dread, which I should really just start calling the "Apple Triad" of emotions. This week, the latest in Apple's quest to rule all it surveys and pave the road to conquest with oblong, rectangular handh...
Production is said to be underway for the next iPhone models, and it looks like the new version's big selling point will be Force Touch.
WikiLeaks publishes stolen Sony info... IBM opens up threat data... China suspends rule on foreign IT vendors... and more tech news
The cloud storage service is an intuitive collaboration tool and has IT-friendly features. However, it's in a crowded, competitive market that includes Microsoft.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- It's time to future-proof Australia's copyright laws for the 21st century
- This startup uses machine learning to turn your old enterprise apps into mobile ones
- AMD gets into SSDs with value Radeon R3 drives
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Google Slides makes it easier to talk back to presenters
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTMultiple opportunities for Front and Back end Web DevelopersVIC
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCService Desk OperatorACT
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCIT Solution Architect - ApplicationsNSW
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCICT Transformation Project Manager- University, Education bckgNSW
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW