The financial future of smartphone maker HTC appears dire, analysts say, even as the company has remained upbeat.
When the robot apocalypse arrives, don't be surprised if the machines crack jokes about our undoing.
I feel a combination of amazement, confusion and dread, which I should really just start calling the "Apple Triad" of emotions. This week, the latest in Apple's quest to rule all it surveys and pave the road to conquest with oblong, rectangular handh...
Production is said to be underway for the next iPhone models, and it looks like the new version's big selling point will be Force Touch.
WikiLeaks publishes stolen Sony info... IBM opens up threat data... China suspends rule on foreign IT vendors... and more tech news
Financial data and news company Bloomberg has developed in-house access controls and embraced several other technological fixes after it emerged last year that the company's journalists had routinely accessed data on how Wall Street clients were usin...
Microsoft has cut the price of Windows 8.1 by nearly three-fourths to device makers who produce lower-cost laptops and tablets.
Apple could be working on two new iPhones with bigger, curved, pressure-sensitive displays, according to new reports.
Samsung gets criticised for copyingApple's design techniques,colour choices, and even unannounced products, but the iPhone maker isn't the only company Samsung is willing to imitate. The Korea-based electronics maker has apparently set its sight on c...
Microsoft has been trying to persuade Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC to load the Windows Phone OS jointly with Android on future smartphones, it has been reported.
In a rare pair of interviews, Apple CEO Tim Cook, joined by head of software Craig Federighi and Apple design guru Jony Ive, have spoken out about the iPhone 5c, Android, iOS 7, innovation, collaboration and future products.
Samsung looks likely expand its successful Galaxy brand of smartphones next month to include a smartwatch known as Galaxy Gear. According to a report from Bloomberg, Samsung will unveil the Android-powered smartwatch on September 4.
This week, Jefferies analyst Peter Misek has said that Apple is set to begin mass production of its next generation iPhone this month, ahead of an autumn launch. Now, further reports have backed up the analyst's claims, citing Apple insiders who are ...
Today's tech titans are blessed with wondrous perks: company cars, private jets, even a free house for Amazon's Jeff Bezos. But Russian oil titan Gazprom--one of the largest companies in the world--and its chief executive Alexey Miller, together have...
Bloomberg says that Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 800 chip will power "some new versions" of Microsoft's Surface RT tablet. Even so, beefed-up processors alone won't cure what ails Windows RT.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- TPProject Manager - Digital Banking ProjectQLD
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- Data GovernanceNSW
- FTNetwork Security AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Test AnalystSA
- FTICT Business Development Manager - Technical Products/SolutionsQLD
- CCSenior Full Stack Web Developer - Port MacquarieNSW
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTService Delivery ManagerWA
- CCSenior Full Stack Web Developer - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTHR Application Architect - WorkdayVIC
- CCSalesforce Functional AnalystNSW
- FTEAM Delivery Manager - SAPNSW
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTApplication Support Analyst - SMSF solutions - www.class.com.auNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTC# / ASP.NET DeveloperSA
- TPProject Manager | HealthQLD
- FTQA LeadNSW
- FTSAP Data Migration SpecialistACT