If you're buying a 3D TV, you may as well have some good 3D movies to show on it. We've watched quite a few 3D movies since the format's debut last year, and these ten are our top picks. They all boast great Full HD image quality and good 3D effects ...
Back in 2006, an entry-level Blu-ray player would set you back a minimum of $1000. Today, most models cost around $400-$500, with some retailing for under 200 bucks. In other words, there has never been a better time to toss away your old DVD player.
Back in 2006, an entry-level Blu-ray player would set you back $1000 or more. Today, anything over $500 is considered pretty pricey. There has consequently never been a better time to buy a Blu-ray player (don’t you feel smart for waiting?)
Blu-ray may have a future in the living room, but its prospects in the PC market appear bleak. A new study by market researcher iSuppli shows that only 3.6 percent of PCs this year will ship with Blu-ray high-definition optical drives, a figure will ...
Like any self-respecting couch potato, your dad probably owns an HDTV. However, this is only one part of the audio-visual puzzle (the visual part, to be precise). To truly immerse himself in the next Ashes series or latest blockbuster movie, your dad...
There was a time when it looked like HD-DVD would be winner in the battle to bring high-definition to computers and video players. Then the momentum suddenly swung to a competing standard called Blu-ray. Now, it looks like Blu-Ray is in trouble, but ...
The budget Blu-ray player market is heating up and it has never been a better time to make the switch to the high-definition format. We've checked out the top five budget Blu-ray players and picked out the best of the bunch.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- This startup uses machine learning to turn your old enterprise apps into mobile ones
- AMD gets into SSDs with value Radeon R3 drives
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Google Slides makes it easier to talk back to presenters
- Google turns on HTTPS for all blogspot blogs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Project Manager - Workforce ManagementVIC
- FTDesktop Support Technician - onsite Corporate officesVIC
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- FTSharepoint DeveloperACT
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA
- CCICT Transformation Project Manager- University, Education bckgNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW