First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
A tiny budget Blu-ray player that performs well in all areas
An ultra-affordable Soniq Blu-ray player that punches above its weight
Sony's BDP-S370 Blu-ray disc player is feature-packed
The LG HR599D can function as a PVR, a Blu-ray player and a media streamer
This new Blu-ray disc player can handle the latest 3D content, and it connects to the Internet to stream video on demand
A 3D-capable Sony Blu-ray player with average image quality
CyberLink PowerDVD 10 Ultra: 3D support, f fresh interface, and top-notch video playback
An ultra-affordable Kogan Blu-ray player with an Ethernet port for BD Live downloads
An entry-level Sharp Blu-ray player with good picture quality but not much else
A high-end Samsung Blu-ray player boasting 1GB of inbuilt storage and Wi-Fi support
An entry-level Blu-ray player that fails to stand out from the crowd
Toshiba's slimline Blu-ray player looks sleek and compact
The Lite-On iHOS104 is an internal, budget-priced, SATA BD-ROM drive
This Blu-ray home theatre system supports all recent high-definition audio codecs
Sony's BDPS560 Blu-ray player excels at upconverting DVDs
Latest News Articles
- Could Bitcoin's frothy venture funding dry up?
- AT&T to report on government requests for user data
- Alcatel sells federal technology unit for US$200 million
- Wall Street Beat: Economic growth, software news and BlackBerry deal boost tech stocks
- NSA defends foreign surveillance after new reports of targets
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- TabletsView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »