You pull into your driveway, put your car in park, and close the garage. At this point, you fumble for your keys, feel along the wall for the light switches, and adjust the thermostat--but what if your door unlocked, lights turned on, and the house w...
French upstart Kolibree is demonstrating its connected electric toothbrush at the International CES trade show. The toothbrush tells users how well they are brushing their teeth via a smartphone app.
Mobile devices will be able to talk to wireless charging platforms through a partnership between the Alliance for Wireless Power and the backers of Bluetooth.
Broadcom's latest line of wireless chipsets for cars can keep the kids quiet in the back seat, while allowing mom and dad to make calls in the front.
While HTC has garnered accolades for its flagship One Android phone, the Korean manufacturer appears to have shifted its priorities to mid-range devices for the time being, with a pair of new additions to its decidedly second-tier Desire line of hand...
This roundup of iOS accessories is chock full of Bluetooth-enabled wireless speaker systems. We've even got one that you can take in the shower with you.
One of the best portable Bluetooth speakers we've come across is the Jabra Solemate, a shock, dust, sweat and splash resistant device that has a quirky design.
Broadcom is working on a Bluetooth chipset that will give wireless keyboards a battery life of up to 10 years, the company said on Tuesday.
Bluetooth 4.0, which can be found inside the iPhone 4S and the latest MacBook Air and Mac Mini, is being rebranded by the group that controls the technology.
Even if you're comfortable with the iPad 2's on-screen keyboard and can happily tap out a status update or quick email, you might not want to use it for tasks like writing a lengthy report. One option is to ditch the tablet for a full-fledged laptop ...
The good thing about being an adult is you get to make your own decisions. The bad thing? You get to make your own decisions - and live with the consequences.
If you're worried that your cellphone might be giving you cancer, the Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG) has a solution for you: Use Bluetooth.
A headset can do more than keep your hands on the wheel while you're on the phone. It can free you to take notes while talking with a client, sip coffee during a conference call or even doodle while waiting on hold. In other words, a headset today is...
Qualcomm has entered into an agreement to purchase chip maker Atheros for $US3.1 billion, or $45 per share, in cash, the company said on Wednesday.
The Apple iPhone is a love-it-or-hate-it kind of device. The people who won't buy one love to talk about how much they hate it. And although some iPhone fanboys won't admit to a problem, other people who love it (including me) often find themselves c...
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
- Cloudflare bug exposed passwords, other sensitive data from websites
- UN steps in to end marketing war over what 5G means
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- FTPrincipal Architect - Infrastructure | Major BankVIC
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- TPAPS6/EL1 Database Modelling SpecialistACT
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- TPService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCSAP Consultant - SAP Native HANA to DesignWA
- CCProject Manager (Event Management)NSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- TPMid-Level Java DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- TPInformation Security OfficerACT
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- FTPresales Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCFinance Analyst/ Project SpecialistVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst / DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA