You pull into your driveway, put your car in park, and close the garage. At this point, you fumble for your keys, feel along the wall for the light switches, and adjust the thermostat--but what if your door unlocked, lights turned on, and the house w...
French upstart Kolibree is demonstrating its connected electric toothbrush at the International CES trade show. The toothbrush tells users how well they are brushing their teeth via a smartphone app.
Mobile devices will be able to talk to wireless charging platforms through a partnership between the Alliance for Wireless Power and the backers of Bluetooth.
Broadcom's latest line of wireless chipsets for cars can keep the kids quiet in the back seat, while allowing mom and dad to make calls in the front.
While HTC has garnered accolades for its flagship One Android phone, the Korean manufacturer appears to have shifted its priorities to mid-range devices for the time being, with a pair of new additions to its decidedly second-tier Desire line of hand...
This roundup of iOS accessories is chock full of Bluetooth-enabled wireless speaker systems. We've even got one that you can take in the shower with you.
One of the best portable Bluetooth speakers we've come across is the Jabra Solemate, a shock, dust, sweat and splash resistant device that has a quirky design.
Broadcom is working on a Bluetooth chipset that will give wireless keyboards a battery life of up to 10 years, the company said on Tuesday.
Bluetooth 4.0, which can be found inside the iPhone 4S and the latest MacBook Air and Mac Mini, is being rebranded by the group that controls the technology.
Even if you're comfortable with the iPad 2's on-screen keyboard and can happily tap out a status update or quick email, you might not want to use it for tasks like writing a lengthy report. One option is to ditch the tablet for a full-fledged laptop ...
The good thing about being an adult is you get to make your own decisions. The bad thing? You get to make your own decisions - and live with the consequences.
If you're worried that your cellphone might be giving you cancer, the Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG) has a solution for you: Use Bluetooth.
A headset can do more than keep your hands on the wheel while you're on the phone. It can free you to take notes while talking with a client, sip coffee during a conference call or even doodle while waiting on hold. In other words, a headset today is...
Qualcomm has entered into an agreement to purchase chip maker Atheros for $US3.1 billion, or $45 per share, in cash, the company said on Wednesday.
The Apple iPhone is a love-it-or-hate-it kind of device. The people who won't buy one love to talk about how much they hate it. And although some iPhone fanboys won't admit to a problem, other people who love it (including me) often find themselves c...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProject Coordinator / Specialist / Analyst - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Service Design Analyst- ITSMNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001VIC
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperNSW
- FTIOS Developer (Permanent) Finance CBDNSW
- FTSolution DesignerVIC
- CCProject Finance Analyst (Contract)VIC
- FTIT Systems AnalystVIC
- CCProcess Business Analyst X 3VIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- CCSenior Software Engineer Developer | 6mthsVIC
- CCSuperannuation Research ConsultantACT
- CCProject Manager - Cabling, Network Sys Design and DeliveryNSW
- TPSenior Engineer-UNIXVIC
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA
- FTSME Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerNSW
- CCSAP HR & Payroll Project ManagerACT
- TPIntegration DeveloperWA
- TPSenior Network Engineer (Newcastle Based)NSW
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD
- FTSuperannuation Fund AdministratorNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystOther