Tinnitus sufferers rejoice – you can listen to music again!
There is no better keyboard travelling companion
They aren't called Sense for nothing, you know
Automatically save handwritten notes, diagrams, and scribbles to your Android phone or tablet
Big sound from a small body, but the proposition is made less attractive by a premium price
A good entry point if you're after something that can handle high-resolution audio playback
A great sounding speaker, though it's not the most versatile
Bluetooth earbuds with an integrated heart-rate monitor
Buying out of the Sony ecosystem might be a better idea
So much more than an ordinary Bluetooth speaker
Cool features undermined by a fatal flaw
Play music wirelessly with this stylish boombox.
This desktop speaker system is targeted at notebook users, and connects via Bluetooth or USB
The Move M produces reasonable sound quality, but distorts at high volume levels
Rapoo's 6610 Dual-mode Optical Mouse offers wireless connectivity via either Bluetooth 3.0, or an included 2.4GHz wireless dongle.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- There's now a tool to test for NSA spyware
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Phishing attacks using internationalized domains are hard to block
- Users' orders: Make it easier to build hybrid clouds
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTChief Security OfficerNSW
- CCIT SAS Visual Analytics DeveloperVIC
- FTSystem Administrator App-VACT
- TPEOI - Developer/Tester/Software EngineerACT
- FTDeveloper / Junior Solution DesignerQLD
- FTVDI EngineerACT
- FTSenior Information Security SpecialistQLD
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- FTPMO Project Analytics and Tools ManagerNSW
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- CCDelivery Project ManagerVIC
- FTApplication Support Lead - Health ApplicationsNSW
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- TPFront-End DeveloperNSW
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- TPIT Service ManagerNSW
- CCProcess Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTIT Service Owner - Supply Chain TechnologiesNSW
- FTBusiness Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTLead DevOps EngineerNSW
- FTService Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTSalesforce Developer - UrgentNSW
- FTProject Coordinator ($280-$300 per day)NSW