This week on World Tech Update we take you inside the New York Auto Show, where BMW introduced its X5 eDrive concept car.
SAP and BMW have created a prototype that uses SAP's HANA in-memory database platform to send personalized services and offers to people as they drive around in their cars.
Cool, intelligent car? Check. Controller wristwatch? Check. Now all you need is the leather jacket and 1980s perm to be Michael Knight.
Call it the revenge of the nerds. At a splashy debut on Monday, BMW rolled out the BMW i3, an electric car with enough Internet-connected amenities that the company bills it as the "world's first fully networked electrically powered car."
The Open Data Center Alliance (ODCA) -- whose membership roster includes BMW, Deutsche Bank, JPMorgan Chase and Lockheed Martin -- has expanded its vision for how cloud services should work, with requirements for more cloud-friendly licensing and bet...
Nokia plans to launch an iPad competitor based on Microsoft's Windows 8 operating system next year, the company's French division manager let slip in an interview with newspaper Les Echos.
When you're auto giant BMW, with 24 production sites in 13 countries, you're going to have your share of important business applications.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 2 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Startup develops optical zoom lens for smartphones
- Dyn sells Internet performance data via SaaS
- Showdown: Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs LG G3
- Jive adds Office 365 connectors for its enterprise social suite
- IBM Watson Analytics preps the data so you don't have to
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.