Bosch says driverless car tech will bring it 1bn euro in sales next year.
They don’t make a lot of headlines, but the tiny sensors that track movement, orientation and pressure are the quiet heroes of the International CES.
The first large-scale analysis of a fundamental type of software known as firmware has revealed poor security practices that could present opportunities for hackers probing the "Internet of Things."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Facebook takes a swing at Pinterest with Chrome extensions
- IBM just found a way to turn toxic old smartphones into medical-grade plastic
- Microsoft Sway gets its first paid features
- Thousands of hacked CCTV devices used in DDoS attacks
- Cloud consortium says simpler EU electronic signature rules aren't simple enough
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical BA - Networking/Infrastructure - Site RelocationNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCSenior Media AnalystVIC
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- FTTIBCO Technical LeadNSW
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT