Big sound from a small body, but the proposition is made less attractive by a premium price
Big and clear sound from a small speaker that can work in a multi-room ecosystem
Stunning headphones undermined by a single caveat
Over ear headphones you could spend a whole day wearing in quiet comfort
Great sound hampered by selective connectivity
Headphone maker Bose has launched a patent-infringement lawsuit against rival Beats Electronics, which Apple recently agreed to acquire in a US$3 billion deal.
Bose has unveiled a brand new suite of Wi-Fi enabled music systems designed to compete with the popular Sonos range, but the devices will only support Internet radio, and the Pandora streaming music service at launch.
Bose has today unveiled two new portable audio products designed for devices like smartphones and tablets, including the company's first set of in-ear active noise cancelling headphones.
Oprah Winfrey is wowed, and that’s good news for Microsoft and the prospects for its Surface tablet.
Bose packs big sound into small spaces with SoundLink wireless speaker, Lifestyle and Cinemate soundbars
High-end home and personal audio brand Bose has launched three new products, focusing on consumers' apparent want for high quality sound in a small package. Two new home theatre soundbar speakers join a Bluetooth wireless travel speaker in beefing up...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 2 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 3 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 4 HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- 5 ZTE Blade S6 review: A dual-SIM, 4G smartphone for less than $300
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Xiaomi faces challenge to reach sales goal, amid slowing smartphone growth
- After Uber ruling, pressure mounts on companies to reclassify contractors
- Xbox One, PS4 sales in China could be disappointing
- Wi-Fi password-sharing feature in Windows 10 raises security concerns
- In Japan, Uber dons white gloves to battle an elegant rival
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.