The sound of silence
Big sound from a small body, but the proposition is made less attractive by a premium price
Big and clear sound from a small speaker that can work in a multi-room ecosystem
Stunning headphones undermined by a single caveat
Over ear headphones you could spend a whole day wearing in quiet comfort
Headphone maker Bose has launched a patent-infringement lawsuit against rival Beats Electronics, which Apple recently agreed to acquire in a US$3 billion deal.
Bose has unveiled a brand new suite of Wi-Fi enabled music systems designed to compete with the popular Sonos range, but the devices will only support Internet radio, and the Pandora streaming music service at launch.
Bose has today unveiled two new portable audio products designed for devices like smartphones and tablets, including the company's first set of in-ear active noise cancelling headphones.
Oprah Winfrey is wowed, and that’s good news for Microsoft and the prospects for its Surface tablet.
Bose packs big sound into small spaces with SoundLink wireless speaker, Lifestyle and Cinemate soundbars
High-end home and personal audio brand Bose has launched three new products, focusing on consumers' apparent want for high quality sound in a small package. Two new home theatre soundbar speakers join a Bluetooth wireless travel speaker in beefing up...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
- Data science achieves the ultimate ROI: a craft beer
- SAP slaps patch on leaky factory software
- Paul McCartney gives Skype some silly love songs
- Microsoft fixes 36 flaws in IE, Edge, Office, Windows, .NET Framework
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCOracle CC&B Technical AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Crystal Report) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW