Box has integrated its cloud storage and file share service with Microsoft's Office productivity apps suite, and will offer unlimited capacity to customers of its Business edition, as the company waits for the right time to go public.
Box has added Notes, its lightweight note-taking tool, to the iPad and iPhone versions of its cloud storage application.
Box has acquired Streem, a cloud storage and file-sharing startup that specializes in large media files and that has developed innovative technology for streaming that type of content.
Box wants to deepen its presence among nonprofit organizations, so it's launching a new unit called Box.org focused on their particular IT needs and challenges, and is also introducing special pricing for qualified customers in the sector.
Box has extended its search API to increase and improve the ways in which customers find information in its cloud-storage and file-sharing service via custom-developed tools, applications and integrations.
Latest News Articles
- Android vulnerability allows malware to compromise most devices and apps
- Oracle slashes Larry Ellison's stock options following shareholder discontent
- Microsoft faces anti-monopoly probe in China over Windows, Office
- Privacy groups call for action to stop Facebook's off site user tracking plans
- Huawei's smartphones shipments rise on international sales
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 19% off $399.95
- 60% off $11.99
- $2248.40 free shipping
- $1399 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »